Story behind your username?

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cattle Shower":1gnh3nir said:
Basically when I joined Angus was the only thing I showed... and I was hooked on showing cattle.... it hasnt changed... sides i have more breeds now. lol.

Phew...I can release myself of the "shower" definition. :lol:

Kind of imagined it raining cattle. :D

Fly-guy":2c2yi1s0 said:
Some very interesting replys! I'll share how wild my imagination is - or was. I LOVE to fly and I am a guy.

:shock: ....oooooookay.. :lol: :lol:

chrisy":2cgslwwf said:
1848":2cgslwwf said:
TheBullLady":2cgslwwf said:
I have a long and cumbersome name that was hard for anyone in real estate to remember, but everyone can remember my business cards and postcards of me with Taz. They all assume this is my bull, so I became known as the bull lady. :roll:

:lol: :lol:

I suppose I like numbers...not that I am autistic! :shock:

(Those particular ones have a personal significance)

the year of your birth! euh ;-) :lol: :lol:

Dang it...you're right...it was supposed to be 1948...shoot!

(just kidding) :D

I am trying to figure out how "euh" would sound...in Brit! :lol:

Muratic...

Muriatic acid causes severe irritation or burns ... Wastewater treatment facilities routinely use muriatic acid. ...

Most folk say that suits my personality. I'm abrasive I reckon.

No imagination whatsoever for me.

I've done woodworking for years, and love cypress wood the most. That plus farms is me. As a matter of fact I think every name or business I'm associated with has cypress somewhere in it.

The cypressknee - my woodworking calling name.
Cypress arabians - my horse calling name.

Heck, I'll probably be bald cypress in a few years.

I was going to be 'bullrider', but that was taken. Then I tried 'rider', but that was taken. Then I remebered all the hours as a youngster I spent shooting my Red Ryder BB gun. So I became Ryder.
On another board I am Ryder and they put 14 with it. Someone asked if that was my age and I told them no, it was my IQ.

1848":3qlsjug6 said:
chrisy":3qlsjug6 said:
1848":3qlsjug6 said:
TheBullLady":3qlsjug6 said:
I have a long and cumbersome name that was hard for anyone in real estate to remember, but everyone can remember my business cards and postcards of me with Taz. They all assume this is my bull, so I became known as the bull lady. :roll:

:lol: :lol:

I suppose I like numbers...not that I am autistic! :shock:

(Those particular ones have a personal significance)

the year of your birth! euh ;-) :lol: :lol:

Dang it...you're right...it was supposed to be 1948...shoot!

(just kidding) :D

I am trying to figure out how "euh" would sound...in Brit! :lol:

'euh' sounds just the same way as you would sound it. :roll:

cypressfarms":3tuwbspq said:

I've done woodworking for years, and love cypress wood the most. That plus farms is me. As a matter of fact I think every name or business I'm associated with has cypress somewhere in it.

I called information the other day looking for Cypress Fence Building but did not get a number. Let me know when you get it registered, got about 1 1/2 miles of fence for you to do. ;-)

Crowderfarms":11r1j7ou said:
warpaint":11r1j7ou said:
flaboy-":11r1j7ou said:
Well mine is not so obvious. I live and reside in New York City, New York but figured if I gave a fictitious name like this everyone would think I was a real southerner and not call me a Yank. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yank! :lol:
And all this time I figured it was short for Fla Boy Toy.

You sure have this strange fascination. You keep bringing up boys. Are you sure you are alright? Need counseling?

Ya heard "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy"? Well down here the gals all say "Save a Horse Ride Flaboy". :shock:

Mine too is quite self explanitory, from Saskatchewan and raise Herefords.... along with 2 of every combination of breeds you could ever dream up...... No big eared ones though.. they might stick out.

War Paints ancestors were on the Trail of Tears so everything on our farm that we have named are Indian related.

Example... Warpaint our bull or Storm Cloud our steer. Since everyone here at home teases me about the cows I am WagaAgeyv - Waga-cow Ageyv-lady thus CowLady.

WagaAgeyv":31lcb8c9 said:
War Paints ancestors were on the Trail of Tears so everything on our farm that we have named are Indian related.

Example... Warpaint our bull or Storm Cloud our steer. Since everyone here at home teases me about the cows I am WagaAgeyv - Waga-cow Ageyv-lady thus CowLady.

ive often wondered about this one. seems difficult to type.

Beefy":11a4re20 said:
WagaAgeyv":11a4re20 said:

ive often wondered about this one. seems difficult to type.

I, too, was waiting for your response, cowlady. I knew it was something native, but couldn't have guessed

1848":huxfig3a said:
Angus Cattle Shower":huxfig3a said:
Basically when I joined Angus was the only thing I showed... and I was hooked on showing cattle.... it hasnt changed... sides i have more breeds now. lol.

Phew...I can release myself of the "shower" definition. :lol:

Kind of imagined it raining cattle. :D
lol. :p. There was quite a contreversy about that when I first joined... sometimes its brought up again as a joke. Interesting thing is, I never even thought about that... goes to show how bright I am. lol

aplusmnt":10zpk73u said:
cypressfarms":10zpk73u said:

I called information the other day looking for Cypress Fence Building but did not get a number. Let me know when you get it registered, got about 1 1/2 miles of fence for you to do. ;-)

Hey Aplus, that's not even funny!!!

My wife, one of the daughters-in-law, and I ventured into the crafts and antiques business. They said we needed a catchy name. I came up with a list of about 50 fantastically excellent names. They didn't like any of them and came up with none on their own. I told them I give up. You're on your own. I'm fit to be tied. They both said that's it! The name was carried over to the farm for advertising purposes at the county fair youth livestock auctions. I have received a few inquiries from kinky psycho sex weirdos wanting to know what all I'm into. Now, while I have been tied up before, and beaten on more than one occasion, (not at the same time) I failed to realize any type gratification from either! :shock:

As the wife said, most everything on our place carries a Cherokee name, including our farm. So to break it down for ya'll.

War- Danuwa
Paint- Galonedi

Latest posts