Story behind your username?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan":o31coqay said:
Dave":o31coqay said:
I decided to cleverly hide my idenity by using my real name.

Ditto

Same here.

Thanks for starting this thread, milkmaid. I've often wondered about some of these. I never could figure out aplusmnt and mnmtranching but they make sense now.

I tried a couple of variations of my name untill I found one that wasn't taken, my maternal grandad called me Andy Bob when I was a toddler so I tried it as a variation, and it wasn't taken!
Have you noticed how many people are inactive members?
Annoying when one is your name.

Ours is just an offshoot of our business name which is a combination of our given names.
We were at odds settling on a farm name that we both would own up to in public...good thing that we fit together so well.
Does cause some folks to wonder just who Susie David really is...been called Souix(ie) more times than I care to admit.
Dave Mc

all the names I put in were gone, even Chris so I just used my e-mail address name, everyone that knows me was shocked I would use chrisy as I hate to be called that. but it would seem Chris is a popular or should I say common name.

Well I too couldn't think of anything when I signed up so I just used my real name.

My parents had beef cattle and they really liked this cross. Apparently it caused a little stir at my baptising, and you should see how cops look at me when I give them my drivers licence.

:lol:

our grand kids cal my wife MEMA and of course i am PA

one day several yrs ago a couple of them said something to the effect they wanted to go to memanpa's place hence the name memanpa :D :D
even use it on my business cards "MEMANPA'S PLACE" :D

Well if the whole darn world goes black I may have to.

BUT I'm "redfornow"

We will see how long that lasts.

MD

Alan stand for All Loving All (K)nowing.... Or maybe it's just my name.

Alan

Well I debated on a couple of nicknames that I had in college. I got one form an older black gentleman that use to work with at the slaughter plant in college, he called me "Babe" for Babe the Blue OX. The other one was given to me by my friends in college also. I worked at meats lab during the week and then on weekend I would feed hogs at the swine unit. Therefore they called me Duroc. Plus both names have to deal with me being stout so I have been told.

But the reason I chose Auburn Ag was for my love for Auburn and its contributions to Agriculture.

Well, friends and family call me Mitch or Mitchy... and I'm from Wisconsin. Also, when I registered I didn't realize this was the actual username that shows up on the boards. (Idiot me). Thats why not capitalized right or spaced, etc....

Last name is Davis

We run 100% registered Beefmasters

...not really much imagination between us either - who has the time?

Thanks for starting this thread... there are several names that now make sense to us.

Basically when I joined Angus was the only thing I showed... and I was hooked on showing cattle.... it hasnt changed... sides i have more breeds now. lol.

Angus Cattle Shower":15xe815h said:
Basically when I joined Angus was the only thing I showed... and I was hooked on showing cattle.... it hasnt changed... sides i have more breeds now. lol.

Call me an idiot. I would have never got your's right without explanation. I was thinking shower as in "rain shower" and thinking you were truly eat up with the breed.

Latest posts