Your favourite rainy weekend day blockbuster to watch?

Help Support CattleToday:

preferred blockbuster to watch on a rainy weekend day?

• Jurassic Park

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Twister

• Braveheart

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dances with wolves

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Titanic

• Apollo 13

• Independence day

• Forrest Gump

• Indianna Jones

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

devonian

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware the term blockbuster was coined when Jaws came along so any film choice needs to be post 1975 and needs to have made loads of money at the box office that is the criteria and seeing as there are few good films after 2005 is why I listed mostly 80s and 90s films.

I like good animated movies quite a bit, though I really don't watch movies very much
Wall-E,
Idiocracy
Shrek.

On the non-animated genre, I like good 'master plan' types
Oceans 11
The Professional
Heist
The italian job
Fracture

Lonesome Dove. I just recently bought the Lonesome Dove DVD because after series #3 they started charging pay fror veiw. They others 2 DVDs for sale as 'a set', they used different actors and strayed from the plot. No one can top Robert Deval or Ricky Lee jones. The book I read in the 1080s and is most awesome as seen in your own imagination.

Almost all the movies on TV and in theaters there days are total crap.

Lonesome Dove. I just recently bought the Lonesome Dove DVD because after series #3 they started charging pay fror veiw. They others 2 DVDs for sale as 'a set', they used different actors and strayed from the plot. No one can top Robert Deval or Ricky Lee jones. The book I read in the 1080s and is most awesome as seen in your own imagination.

Almost all the movies on TV and in theaters there days are total crap.
Probably as close to an epic novel as can be made into a movie or mini series.

I'd like to see Ben Green's Horse Tradin, More Horse Tradin, Village horse Doctor West of the Pecos, Horse Tales, A Thousand Miles of Mustangin, and Wild Cow Tales all made into movies

Latest posts