Day trip

Help Support CattleToday:

I went on a canopy zip line in Belize. It was a hoot. Canopy is pretty long with a couple of stops in the middle. I think it was about 2 miles long, or seemed like it. Wife wouldn't do it.

Beautiful country. Looks a lot like the Ozarks and Ouachita's here in Arkansas. Speaking of the Runestone near Heavener, I'm only 25 miles away and had never visited until we took the grandkids a couple weeks ago. I need to get out more.
Yes Arkansas is scenic too. We don't see as much from the highway when we come I-40 as we did the time we came the route down through Missouri, but the I-40 route is closer.
My wife was raised probably only 25 miles or so from the Heavener Runestones on the Oklahoma side. We went there a few years ago.

Yes Arkansas is scenic too. We don't see as much from the highway when we come I-40 as we did the time we came the route down through Missouri, but the I-40 route is closer.
My wife was raised probably only 25 miles or so from the Heavener Runestones on the Oklahoma side. We went there a few years ago.
Was she one of them sisters from Honubia that gave guided bigfoot hunts?

Latest posts