Story behind your username?

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
I've been wanting to ask that question for a long while. Some of the user names ya'll have I just KNOW have to have a story behind them. :lol: Anyone want to share?

Mine's pretty self-explanatory. I work on a dairy, and "milkmaid" was the first thing and the only thing I thought of when I registered. ;-)

Well, I'm not a Mrs. and I'm sure not a Miss - so that only leaves Ms. according to any application, form, etc I've seen in the last 25 years or so. As for the 'scamp', I tend to be an irreverant, usually good-humored, mischievious, smart-mouthed individual whose 'guard at the gate' is usually asleep. ;-) :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't mean to sound biased or anything like that and have no intention of doing so. My username was actually just the first thing that popped into my head when I registered here.

But I have to say that I love Alberta beef simply because I just do, and I'm proud to say that I'm raised on a farm that raises such beef cattle. And yes, I have eaten quite a few prime Alberta beef steaks (from a steer or two raised on this farm), and they are tasty, and good!

Beefy is just short for Beefmaster. contrary to popular belief, i'm not real fat or anything. quite the opposite actually.

This just happens to be my husbands nick name. I couldnt think of anything else at the time. All of his brothers and his sister had nicknames from whinny the poo when they were growing up I guess. It's not used to much anymore.

cf - Name I operate under - Campbell Farms
pinz - well, if you have to ask....

I just have a few pinz cattle as a hobby, the majority are commercial (angus, herf, simmi crosses with a few "mutts" thrown in for good measure :lol: ) Just started breeding in some gelpvieh to compare with the simmi.

cfpinz

I went with Farmhand 'cuz it's a little joke between my husband and myself. I'm out there for all the work but at the end of discussions, hubby makes the final decisions. Also works well when I'm not sure of the right decision. I tell him - I don't know, I'm just the farmhand. I tease him that it keeps the blame off me if things don't work out as we thought. :D

I used Cattle baron because I had such a few when I started back into cattle that it was a joke to my brother. He called me the cattle baron when I bought the first few heifers.

All of my screen names were already taken. I tried a few dit names and they wouldn't work. So I came up with "backhoe" and it was gone too. This is a cruddy handle but what the heck.

It's a running joke between me and my three sons. After each played their final football game their senior years, I would walk up to each, put my arm around them and say "You're now an official "has-been". Welcome to the club"

I have no clue how I came up with Sidney411. I use it for a lot of things though. 411 was my handle back in high school, Sidney just popped in my head. It has absolutely no relation to me what so ever.

Crowderfarms":1h9wa3i7 said:
Lord have mercy. Where would I begin...I dont think I can type that much. :shock: Maybe I need a little audience participation.
K I'll guess first do you raise peas?

decided to use my real name, for once. :shock:

Alice

dj":3jntz2d0 said:
Crowderfarms":3jntz2d0 said:
Lord have mercy. Where would I begin...I dont think I can type that much. :shock: Maybe I need a little audience participation.
K I'll guess first do you raise peas?

Now that is truly funny!!

Warpaint is my bull's name. I'm afraid I'm somewhat lacking in the imagination dept.

It's just part of what I do.

And as for Crowder's handle - that's what he does when he takes one of his women folk to the all you can eat buffet - He 'crowds' her up in the trailer- you'd think by now they'd load a little easier ?!

Latest posts