Story behind your username?

Help Support CattleToday:

I use Nowland Farms as a way to ID us. While I am just a small time cattle farmer where we live, we do have 320+ acres of land about 30 minutes from the here where we raise timber to sell. Not much fun in watching trees grow, but it is a nice check when we sell some timber. When we sell timber we always prep the land (spray, pile, burn) and replant. Some of this land has been in the family since the middle 1800s.

Dad, (me) and my two sons, David and Danon, who by the way could care less about the ranch.

chrisy":cai7ofw2 said:
NamVet_Farmer44":cai7ofw2 said:
VanC":cai7ofw2 said:
NamVet_Farmer44":cai7ofw2 said:
I reckon my username is pretty easy to understand...I'm a Vietnam veteran (NamVet), a farmer, and I was born in 1944

Is that you, Heritage_Farmboy? If so, it's good to have you back.

Yeah, it's me...It's good to be back :)

Take care

I'll ditto that welcome back, missed ya. ;-)

mtncows":1arfofzw said:
Simple have cows-live in mountain /valley region Anything with valley around here usually means Shenandoah Valley which is east of us.

:) good to see some more Virginians on here...I'm from Highland County...we've got some nice mountains and valleys out here :D

How far away from the Shenandoah Valley are you?

Take care

When my son kyle was 1yr old I bought him a bluetick puppy,the puppy's registered name was kyles blue oscar. I added the P. The puppy wound up being the best coon dog I ever trained.

Latest posts