Story behind your username?

Help Support CattleToday:

WagaAgeyv":inkzm3up said:
War Paints ancestors were on the Trail of Tears so everything on our farm that we have named are Indian related.

Example... Warpaint our bull or Storm Cloud our steer. Since everyone here at home teases me about the cows I am WagaAgeyv - Waga-cow Ageyv-lady thus CowLady.
WA, why did you have to explain all this and get me curious, now I'm going to have to learn some Cherokee, even though I'm only 1/4.

My nick was from some crude locker room humor back in high school initiated by my teammates on the football team. It has stuck with me for nearly 20 years.

:heart: The first bottle calf I ever raised ( 25 years ago) was
called Holly Heifer. It is in her honor that I use her name. :heart: Just look at what she started!!!!! :heart:

Mine is just my name. I would have used just Randi, but usually find that it is already taken so I have gone to my first and middle and that's all there is too it.

when I got out of High school and went to work <i was tall and skinny. the guys i worked with thought I looked like a spider. All arms and legs thus -- spider was a nickname cowspider is my handle. :cboy:

I tried to think of something related to cattle and the west and since I raise Longhorn cattle I thought of Rustler and 9 is my favorite number, don't ask me why. But that's it....

Upon looking for a name for my Brahman Stud I discovered my christian name's Welsh interpretation is........
Gwenhwyfar ..... meaning, Fair, White, Smooth & Yeilding.
Thought this to be appropiate for white brahmans.

Gwenhwyfar":3abnt7dv said:
Upon looking for a name for my Brahman Stud I discovered my christian name's Welsh interpretation is........
Gwenhwyfar ..... meaning, Fair, White, Smooth & Yeilding.
Thought this to be appropiate for white brahmans.
Thats really cool. :clap: :clap: Nice job coming up with that one.Id have never thought of that.

Well,I was born in Washington state but I'm not a Washington Huskies fan.I have always lived in Tennessee and I can't stand the Tennessee Vols.(they stink)So,that leaves the University of Texas Longhorns.I have been a Longhorns fan for several years so that explains the longhorn with my road number.I will probably get some hate mail from the Tennessee people on here.

Several cousins and I always greet each other with a big "Hey Cuz" whenever we see each other, so I just took the Cuz part.

If it took Rocket science to come up with a User name I'd still be working on the registration page.

Cuz

Mahoney is wifes maiden name, 5th generation on our prperty. Pursley is the community we live in settled by my wifes ancestors in the mid 1800's. Our place,Mahoney-Pursley Ranch was so named in honor of these things.

Just nickname I picked up at a dance one night( Because I gave an attitude adjustment to a guy picking on a french-canadian girl.)

I had to shovel this up during some researching of threads...

The "63D" part was my Army job code. It's the job code for Self Propelled Artillery Mechanic. The "H8" is a job modifier code for "recovery". I went to recovery school to learn how to recover armored vehicles in the battlefield. During the first Gulf War, I was a recovery vehicle commander.

Latest posts