Story behind your username?

Help Support CattleToday:

Used to be an avid jogger. I used this nickname on any board I frequented that wasn't horse related, and figured it was better for here than using one of my mares' names. :p

AngusLimoX":1pdpt08x said:
Well I too couldn't think of anything when I signed up so I just used my real name.

My parents had beef cattle and they really liked this cross. Apparently it caused a little stir at my baptising, and you should see how cops look at me when I give them my drivers licence.

:lol:

Let's see.......Malcolm X.......AngusLimoX.......are you one of them black muslims? ;-)

15 years after graduating from high school .... a buddy at work told me my 9th grade math teacher (who happened to be his aunt) told him I was the wildest child to go through CHS. As I graduate with honor I couldn't see it her way. I quess I use it for fun.

I got to see her this year after 10 more years as it happened her grandaughter played softball with my youngest. I had the most fun with her. I introduced her to my family as me being her favorite student ever and her as my favorite teacher. She seemed to love it. We picked at each other all season.

Tod Dague":32kw9tne said:
I decided to steal someones identity. I even attached a link to his web site and pretended to like Red Angus to make it more believable. ;-) I'm just glad he doesn't visit this site since I'm using his credit card also. :lol:

That's funny.

all this time i thought those limousins were telling those little kids "we wild.."

Beefy":2sh1vvjc said:
all this time i thought those limousins were telling those little kids "we wild.."

Dang. You may be on to something.

All this time I thought you got your ben gay and preparation H mixed up. :lol: Where you been ole buddy I ain't heard much from you lately.

Bama":1kuusghi said:
All this time I thought you got your ben gay and preparation H mixed up. :lol: Where you been ole buddy I ain't heard much from you lately.

Now thats funny, you know how it is this time of year hay and everything. I read earlier that to grow off bull calf's they needed 8 pounds of feed a day, so I decided to disc up this grass thats knee deep and plant corn.

I gotta start bushhogging soon. It seems a shame as so many folks pastures are next to nothing due to lack of rain.

sorry, for the hijack now back to the topic

Well mine is not so obvious. I live and reside in New York City, New York but figured if I gave a fictitious name like this everyone would think I was a real southerner and not call me a Yank. :lol: :lol: :lol:

flaboy-":3l53jcq8 said:
Well mine is not so obvious. I live and reside in New York City, New York but figured if I gave a fictitious name like this everyone would think I was a real southerner and not call me a Yank. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yank! :lol:

warpaint":301krzf9 said:
flaboy-":301krzf9 said:

Yank! :lol:
And all this time I figured it was short for Fla Boy Toy.

flaboy-":rgukrq7p said:

well well, who'd have credited it your a 'Spetic' (cockney rhyming slang, septic tank = yank) :roll: not a 'good ol' boy' southerner :cry: bubba you disappoint. :lol:

Some very interesting replys! I'll share how wild my imagination is - or was. I LOVE to fly and I am a guy.

TheBullLady":w23ilm7h said:
I have a long and cumbersome name that was hard for anyone in real estate to remember, but everyone can remember my business cards and postcards of me with Taz. They all assume this is my bull, so I became known as the bull lady. :roll:

:lol: :lol:

I suppose I like numbers...not that I am autistic! :shock:

(Those particular ones have a personal significance)

1848":3ayhw8v1 said:
TheBullLady":3ayhw8v1 said:
I have a long and cumbersome name that was hard for anyone in real estate to remember, but everyone can remember my business cards and postcards of me with Taz. They all assume this is my bull, so I became known as the bull lady. :roll:

:lol: :lol:

I suppose I like numbers...not that I am autistic! :shock:

(Those particular ones have a personal significance)

the year of your birth! euh ;-) :lol: :lol:

Latest posts