How Youtube is changing the world

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":1s4lpw8r said:
True story---------I know a guy that watched a YouTube video on horse chiropractic care, bought a magnetic sign for his truck, and 2000 business cards. He now practices in my area. Evidently you can get quit the education from YouTube.
There's a farrier here like that. It doesn't take long to figure out that he learned everything he knows about shoeing horses from the internet.

For those who question the method i use for repairing my tile and my tile video, why not watch it instead of commenting negatively here. I get no money from you. The world disagrees with you on this. In fact, someone linked it to somewhere and i got around 1000 views yesterday and made almost 10 dollars in one day. I may have my viral video now. I knew it would kick in eventually. Remember that vinyl repair kit you could order, remember the commercial on TV. I bet that person sold millions and it was crap. First off, you had primary colors to mix. The general public would have a hard time mixing a color close enough to what they have out of what they gave to mix. That was a product that did not work. What i give in my youtube is genius compared to the silly vinyl kit. Nail polish comes in thousands of colors. On glazed tile, you can mix it right on the tile to get the best possible match. Mess up, remove it with polish remover. Oh, and since you guys refuse to watch it, i use wood glue in the bigger cracks to fill it in. It contracts with the slab if it tends to move. When the 2011 drought happened, our ground just went crazy. One space in my tile broke out and left an ugly space along with a crack...It had to be filled in. People like CF obviously charge the heck out of people to fill it in with 'special' expensive stuff, because no one would want you to use anything other than that, right?? Simple wood glue works great, just as i thought it would. I explain it all in my video, i show exactly how to mix and fix. The crack is invisible, no need to throw a rug over it, cant put a rug in this space anyway.
I have a few more video ideas under my sleeve. My goal is getting a check every month. Got notified yesterday i'll have 136 deposited in my account. They pay out when it reaches 100, but i shot over 100.. Anyone can do this. I use my phone, usually taped with painters tape, to something to hold it while i demonstrate what im doing. I usually have to upload before 5am, our internet is free before that time. I have nothing special other than the thoughts and ideas in my head.

Just as I thought. You want a viral video so bad that you keep promoting it over and over. The more its talked about the more traffic you get. I'm not knocking it but you should be honest and tell people what your intentions are.

M5farm":culqeasm said:
Just as I thought. You want a viral video so bad that you keep promoting it over and over. The more its talked about the more traffic you get. I'm not knocking it but you should be honest and tell people what your intentions are.
I know you. You're just trying to bait her into putting the twerking video up for view. That would rate right up there with Inyati's u-tube of clitoral stimulation of "black heifers". :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

M5farm":1husewii said:
I did not bring up any of my videos until asked at around page 3. I did not bring up the tile one, yet when commented on yall, i'm allowed comment back. And dont think the few in here will even put a blip on making a viral video. You obviously dont know how it works and it shouldnt bother you because it cost you no money or time... You are not the center of the universe, life does not revolve around you. To be a viral video they have to be something people want to see and according to you no one wants to see them here..lol To get a viral video is like a perfect storm. Its hard to achieve but possible for anyone. Like the cattle business, it can be more than a hobby to some people ;-)

TennesseeTuxedo":bt8vx3z3 said:
You should make a video of how to use painters tape to hold your phone while making a video of how to make a video and become a viral sensation overnight!

I'd be sure to watch that one.
I bet there already are some......guarantee..searched it and sure enough. You have to be original to get a lot of hits right off. And yes, linking a trick name will get viewers. The horse and stick one, i named that way before i monetized it, like 500,000 into it. I posted that video so that my sil could see it. Went back one day to upload another, probably one for our drill team and saw that it had tons of hits. I got an email from youtube telling me i'm now allowed to monetize....had absolutely no idea what the heck that meant...the rest is history..I get pretty stoked when i see lots of hits, its addictive, it keeps me thinking on what i can make one on next and the tile video is moving the fastest so far, the next fastest is the wasp killer soap.... Its like money for nothing, and who doesnt like money for nothing. And its really better than nothing, you can watch others videos for free and there is every kind of instructional video to learn from for FREE, which, is the original point of this whole thread...

Cg8 I know the world does not revolve around me because you have shown us that it revolves around you with the numerous post defending and arguing every thread you start. You should see if you can buy a sense of humor.

James T":3cyt4myv said:
ALACOWMAN":3cyt4myv said:
Is this cowgirl8 ? Can't tell if their saying drop it like its hot,or don't blow a hip out..http://youtu.be/HjeVTFQcZ5g[/quote

If someone made a few bucks from that video, they deserve it. THAT was funny!
I think thats tater74's alter ego...shes worried i'm going to take away her viral hits............hey, maybe m5farm can shoot some of his viral hits to her....he seems very envious..

Nope. Not my alter ego. I have never posted to you tube, don't have a Facebook page, have never built the most powerful computer or lost hundreds of thousands of dollars day trading on the stock market. I'm just a pretty boring guy.

I thought if you did not have a herd of over 250 you tube videos you were just a jealous imposter! :cowboy:

M5farm":flhb3fm8 said:
mwj":flhb3fm8 said:
I thought if you did not have a herd of over 250 you tube videos you were just a jealous imposter! :cowboy:
Yes a "hobby utuber "
That's the new word huh?? utuber....sounds almost like some sort of kinky sex toy. I'll ask Inyati. :lol:

Latest posts