How Youtube is changing the world

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers":f28c0o1j said:
wacocowboy":f28c0o1j said:
Taurus":f28c0o1j said:
Old lady twerking? That's so wrong on many levels.

Yep twerking should be reserved for ladies under 30.
Uh...Ladies don't twerk.
Atleast that's the way I was raised to believe.
Personally I believe that a classy woman with morals shouldn't be twerking, especially the married ones or when you're a grandma. I'm still younger than the rest in here so I guess twerking is okay in my generation but then again I'm single.

highgrit":1ns9ayq6 said:
If you're still able to twerk it at 50, more power to you. Hopefully I can twerk it till I die.
YOu gotta be "built to twerk" to be able to do it at an advanced age. And like most everything else, i'm sure you feel like you're really gettin' it but if you saw a "utube" of yourself twerking you'd look like a balloon full of water.

Question: Are there "twerkers" and "twerkees'??

TexasBred":3om04dia said:
highgrit":3om04dia said:
If you're still able to twerk it at 50, more power to you. Hopefully I can twerk it till I die.
YOu gotta be "built to twerk" to be able to do it at an advanced age. And like most everything else, i'm sure you feel like you're really gettin' it but if you saw a "utube" of yourself twerking you'd look like a balloon full of water.

IDK about your question TB, but I use to do the Mackarana (Sp) years ago. Well, at least I THOUGHT I was doing it! :lol: :lol:

Yea, I thought I had the moves down pretty good. Until someone pointed out to me that "everyone else on the dance floor was doing the Mackarana" but they didn't KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING! :shock: Possibly the funky chicken! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That ended my Mackarana dance career. :hide:

Maybe I am better "built for" pole dancing? :roll: Naw......better stick with freestyle! :p

branguscowgirl":n1cood0k said:
TexasBred":n1cood0k said:
highgrit":n1cood0k said:

IDK about your question TB, but I use to do the Mackarana (Sp) years ago. Well, at least I THOUGHT I was doing it! :lol: :lol:

Yea, I thought I had the moves down pretty good. Until someone pointed out to me that "everyone else on the dance floor was doing the Mackarana" but they didn't KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING! :shock: Possibly the funky chicken! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I am better "built for" pole dancing? :roll: Naw......better stick with freestyle! :p

you sure you weren't doing the hokey pokey ?? LOL

branguscowgirl":q70xdbf3 said:

You do realize by not having a "U-tube" video of this performance you are losing tons of money. :hide:

TexasBred":143uepv7 said:
branguscowgirl":143uepv7 said:

You do realize by not having a "U-tube" video of this performance you are losing tons of money. :hide:
Yes, TB that is true. I am sure it would be viral by now! :banana:

The doctor once told me I had a ''virus'', is that close enough to viral to get some spare change?

I used to think I was a pretty good dancer when I was drunk. But quit because everyone was stepping on my fingers.

Cal

I was drunk as a hoot owl one night, cut across the dancefloor to get another drink at the bar and they announced I had won the dance contest.
Does that count?

greybeard":zzl3qpu3 said:
I was drunk as a hoot owl one night, cut across the dancefloor to get another drink at the bar and they announced I had won the dance contest.
Does that count?
It counts only if you have the YouTube video to prove it! :lol:

Bigfoot":2wdeiyts said:
Interesting read here, if you are thinking of making a buck on YouTube
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much ... ake-2014-2
I'm not quitting my day job. 30 a month sure isnt going to butter my bread, but it does pay for a portion of my internet cost. The original reason for this thread was how people are learning how to do things. I didnt bring up making money off them, someone else did.
I'm planning to wallpaper a ceiling, been watching youtubes to get ideas on how to make it easier. Youtube taught me there is no easy way...

cowgirl8":3vpdy0j5 said:
Bigfoot":3vpdy0j5 said:
Interesting read here, if you are thinking of making a buck on YouTube
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much ... ake-2014-2
I'm not quitting my day job. 30 a month sure isnt going to butter my bread, but it does pay for a portion of my internet cost. The original reason for this thread was how people are learning how to do things. I didnt bring up making money off them, someone else did.
I'm planning to wallpaper a ceiling, been watching youtubes to get ideas on how to make it easier. Youtube taught me there is no easy way...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrfMe0QENPw
shame I couldn't find the sketch show it was so funny, but song is good, happy papering as papering the ceiling is one of the hardest things ever. Good Luck

Hoped to have more done on my ceiling, but spent the afternoon scraping off the popcorn ceiling. Its vaulted too, nothing scarier than me on an extension ladder. Maybe i should have a camera going any time i'm up there just in case i have a mishap..could be a good viral youtube..My son spends his lunch watching fail videos. Now it may seem kind of silly, but you see people make mistakes on youtube. You can learn lots from others mistakes..

Latest posts