How Youtube is changing the world

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm":1nudoq7y said:
Like I said, you found a solution that makes you happy, so it doesn't matter what a professional would have done. I'd have to see the problem before offering a solution to a client, but I can pretty much guarantee it would cost more than nail polish. We have a few tricks up our respective sleeves...but hey, that's why they pay us the big bucks, right. :lol:
Let it go, you're happy with your solution, and that's really all that matters. Knowing how important knowledge is to you, I simply wanted to correct your misconception about whether backer board was available 25 years ago. I thought you might find this tidbit of information useful.
A few months ago i bought some ditra and couldnt find it within 100 miles so i had to order it from amazon. Didnt have amazon in 1990. It was not available to us and it and products alike have their own problems. I think 25 years and this is the only problem we've had with tile, thats pretty darn good. And since we keep going through droughts and the concrete, tension cabled, continues to expand and contract. And like you bragged about, you get paid big bucks to fix things like this. What about us people who cant pay your big bucks to have you fix it. Seems fixed is fixed whether we pay you big bucks or do it ourselves..

Might as well post it so that others can see, you dont have to pay CF big bucks to fix a crack....sorry if this takes business away from you CF..although, maybe you'll be repackaging nail polish and call it, special high dollar stuff....i offer it for free to anyone who wants it...there are ads, but you can bypass them. the viewer pays nothing...its free to watch over and over..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN8yr4H ... ZjWHZxTe6c

Yea so there cottagefarm! Take that, na na na na. :roll: :roll: Cg8 I'm not sure what your trying to prove by throwing this back into the face of CF, the only thing you are proving is what a friggin idiot you can be...... Again. Sometimes the best thing to do is simply keep your fingers off the key board.

:tiphat:
Alan

:???:
Like I said, you're happy with your solution, and that's all that matters. Don't be so eager to give in to your insecurities.
I tend to think most consumers would not be amenable to a tile professional coming up with nail polish as a solution to their problem. It's a fine DIY fix if it works for you.

BTW, the big bucks thing is sarcasm, not bragging. Sounds like you are unfamiliar with what craftsmen make these days, but that's okay, why would you know or care.

As an aside, if you're on slab, you'd not have used backer board anyway. It would have been a bitumen based isolation membrane with a fabric embedded in it, if it was an existing control joint. If there was never a crack/joint in the area to begin with, nothing would have been used. There are occasions now where setters will use and isolation membrane on entire slab floors, but it's frequently going to be up to the homeowner/builder whether they want to add the cost to the project up front.

Anywho.....anyone want to share how youtube has helped them i'd love for you to share. And heck, if you have youtubes i'd love to see them.

Know a local gal that dances on the internet. Probably does the twerking. As you say, she's build for it. Must not be real good at it as she's always broke.

fitz

My son watches a lot of equipment fails...
I think the most helpful ones to me are the cooking and cake decorating.

M5farm":1wngg4q5 said:
cowgirl8":1wngg4q5 said:
branguscowgirl":1wngg4q5 said:
Do people get paid for number of views of their youtube videos?
Yes, if you monotize them. I get around 30 a month so far for mine. Google pays once the amount reaches 100. Thats why i started making instructional videos. Its how people learn now.
So is this why you started this thread to draw attention to your videos so you can get paid???????
M5 you gonna play the "twerking video"?? Can't imagine it competing with Miley Cyrus though. Price might be reduced for "kitty hams" and cow hocked. :mrgreen:

I forgot to tell the world this morning but I was in need of a heat patch before I went hunting. All I had was a couple hand warmers so I took a sticky sheet off of a lint roller and stuck the hand warmers to that and then stuck the whole thing to the back of my shirt. Worked perfect and did not have to consult utube. Call me old fashion but I figured alot of things out on my own before I knew I needed to search for an answer.

tater74":3w4bvb81 said:
M5 you could have made a YouTube video, monetized it and made a lot of money. Then you could come on here and brag about it.

Too late! I just finished uploading it and called it my own creation! All I had was used lint rollers, so ignore all the dog hair on my shirt. Now I just need followers to make my millions. Sorry M5, I crave attention and am always looking for the new angle. So if you any other ideas, good or bad, please post them here so I can steal it. :tiphat:

True story---------I know a guy that watched a YouTube video on horse chiropractic care, bought a magnetic sign for his truck, and 2000 business cards. He now practices in my area. Evidently you can get quit the education from YouTube.

Bigfoot":2vgyexp7 said:
True story---------I know a guy that watched a YouTube video on horse chiropractic care, bought a magnetic sign for his truck, and 2000 business cards. He now practices in my area. Evidently you can get quit the education from YouTube.
I'm suspect miley Cyrus learned to twerk from youtube as well--pretty sure of it.
(well, maybe not)
Odd that "New" twerking craze--about 50 years ago, we used to just call that a hootchi kootchi dance.

greybeard":142c9m81 said:
Bigfoot":142c9m81 said:
I'm suspect miley Cyrus learned to twerk from youtube as well--pretty sure of it.
(well, maybe not)
Odd that "New" twerking craze--about 50 years ago, we used to just call that a hootchi kootchi dance.
Some called it doing the "hunch, flyck, slide".

GB we're too old for twerking. We'd end up in the hospital in traction and on heavy meds. I haven't watched the utubes that have been posted but if Cowgirl8 puts her's up I may have to check it out. :mrgreen:

Latest posts