How Youtube is changing the world

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8":2p5n60xw said:
kenny thomas":2p5n60xw said:
I use the video's all the time to see how to dissemble pistols and rifles. It tells me things to do but also things not to do. A world of knowledge that I could never remember otherwise.
And I have no idea what a tweak, twerk, twink, whatever those are.
My husband uses it for guns also. I've spent the drive to Home Depot watching how to paint clouds youtubes....with husband, of course, driving..
I hate not knowing how to do things and once tried twerking and it seemed impossible. It was driving me crazy that a simple move was so impossible and i looked so awkward trying to do it. Thanks to youtube, its no longer. Twerking is a dance move and its a move i'm built for, nuffsaid..............
I bet you need a long ladder for that.
Ken

I'd have to look up the definition of twirked, before I could answer that one TB. But back in the day who knows what really happened, or what it was called. :D

jedstivers":1fofms6v said:
I nice simple harmless little thread once again turned to be nice. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Its a few of these posters who like to go off topic on my threads so that, well, i guess the attention is still on them. There are many threads i'd like to post on, say things like they say, but i'm a bigger person than that. So, instead of banging your head, why not contribute to the subject. Its pretty easy. Who doesnt watch youtubes..
Another thing youtube is good for is if you want to see something you remember seeing at one time, but cant remember where you saw it. Someone has it posted to youtube.

kenny thomas":3qtcjvxg said:
jedstivers":3qtcjvxg said:
I nice simple harmless little thread once again turned to be nice. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
I do like pole dancers. :santa:
Well I did to back in the day. I got stories and fond memories.
Pole dancers weren't the mental image.

cowgirl8":1yo3rxrl said:
jedstivers":1yo3rxrl said:
Its a few of these posters who like to go off topic on my threads so that, well, i guess the attention is still on them. There are many threads i'd like to post on, say things like they say, but i'm a bigger person than that. So, instead of banging your head, why not contribute to the subject. Its pretty easy. Who doesnt watch youtubes..
Another thing youtube is good for is if you want to see something you remember seeing at one time, but cant remember where you saw it. Someone has it posted to youtube.
I don't think I can do much more to this one.
Maybe I can the next one.

cowgirl8":2xou9ddw said:
jedstivers":2xou9ddw said:
You're the one that said "I am built to twerk". :shock: :shock:

The only reason i pointed out the dance move was to point out that there is nothing you cant learn off youtube. Didnt realize i was in a group of immature school boy minded people. Luckily there are serious minded posters who know how to use youtube and learn from it. Sometimes i forget that i was told the only place to learn is from these few posters, sarcasm, :lol2: i guess they dont need to watch youtubes, they know it already...
This kind of reminds me what happened the other night. A friend and i went to a new beekeepers group that started up in a nearby town. Dressed as we usually do, right out of work, we walked into a group of old farts. First off, we were called hobbyist by the speaker...made me think of you guys and i giggled to myself. We didnt get up and walk out all insulted though. What reminded me of the comments from a few is, i think these old guys had never seen a woman before. They swarmed us like africanized bees. One even went for my friends name tag stuck to her chest just to cop a feel. One put a hand on my shoulder and got way too close, maybe he was a closetalker, yet, he seemed to stand a normal distance to the men. When we left, we both agreed that we could learn just as much off youtube and not be groped by a bunch of old farts.....

cowgirl8":2euzy3h9 said:
The only reason i pointed out the dance move was to point out that there is nothing you cant learn off youtube. Didnt realize i was in a group of immature school boy minded people. Luckily there are serious minded posters who know how to use youtube and learn from it. Sometimes i forget that i was told the only place to learn is from these few posters, sarcasm, :lol2: i guess they dont need to watch youtubes, they know it already...
This kind of reminds me what happened the other night. A friend and i went to a new beekeepers group that started up in a nearby town. Dressed as we usually do, right out of work, we walked into a group of old farts. First off, we were called hobbyist by the speaker...made me think of you guys and i giggled to myself. We didnt get up and walk out all insulted though. What reminded me of the comments from a few is, i think these old guys had never seen a woman before. They swarmed us like africanized bees. One even went for my friends name tag stuck to her chest just to cop a feel. One put a hand on my shoulder and got way too close, maybe he was a closetalker, yet, he seemed to stand a normal distance to the men. When we left, we both agreed that we could learn just as much off youtube and not be groped by a bunch of old farts.....

I hope you do not have the bad luck I had with the keeping of bees. Several years ago I was into the bee keeping. Had one hive that was filling up fast, Opened in and to my surprise the queen had took up with a tumble bug and the hive was full crap.

You should have made a youtube about it. Although, maybe a quick search and there may be one already...you just never know.

Latest posts