When the next git-together?

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy":rgo6dv0b said:
RebelCritter":rgo6dv0b said:
Oh, very sorry for the name mixup. I sure do love mirrored ceilings though! What a great idea and classy touch! Then we can have contests to see who can get the jello to stick to it. Then who will it fall on!! :lol2: Does the STH have rotating round beds too? And fluffy red velvet comforter?
:banana:

Now, back to you gal. Sounds to me like you may very well have some experience at this. :nod: As to the rotating beds and red velvet comforter, I hate to say it but no. It does however have a :heart: shaped bed and elvis paintings on the wall. :cboy:

This exchange leads me to some :?:
Why do we have jello, to start with :???:
Plain jello or a MN pitch-in jello mold :???:
And why are we trying to stick jello to the ceiling mirror. :???:
There's always room for jello, but I'm just not seeing the possibilities, I guess.

The :heart: shaped bed and the velvet Elvis make the STH one of the more tastefully restrained places available in FL.

Marketing suggestion: STH is too close to STD for comfort. Rebrand! I suggest "The Best D*** Cattle Trailer in FLA", but you probably have something better. "Free Wireless Moos" would be a good tag line for the billboards on I75 and I95.

RebelCritter":cj0ef8e3 said:
Does the :heart: bed vibrate? Guess it would when its goin down the road ? Bet that costs extras too.

I heard they got a jake break installed. really makes that bad boy rumble. just what i heard though...

backhoeboogie":3caf0afs said:
RebelCritter":3caf0afs said:
BHB told me! :heart:

Say what? I'll be in that dog house for sure now! Move it on over Rover!!!

pssst: What did I tell you? :lol: :lol:

I need to milk this one.

Aww Im hurt... you dont remember the ospreys and dragonflys?
And how bout the public admission about Lockhart Gables??!!!
And dont forget all the stories about the HOE BOGGIEing on their BACKs
:lol2: :heart:

john250 said:
This exchange leads me to some :?:
Why do we have jello, to start with :???:
Plain jello or a MN pitch-in jello mold :???:
And why are we trying to stick jello to the ceiling mirror. :???:
There's always room for jello, but I'm just not seeing the possibilities, I guess.

The :heart: shaped bed and the velvet Elvis make the STH one of the more tastefully restrained places available in FL.

Marketing suggestion: STH is too close to STD for comfort. Rebrand! I suggest "The Best D*** Cattle Trailer in FLA", but you probably have something better. "Free Wireless Moos" would be a good tag line for the billboards on I75 and I95.

course, jello is the FUN desert! everyone knows that! And theres always so much left over after bike week! :lol:

STH -> STD ==> S and T cancel out ==> HD mmm, let me think............

Chrisy.. we gonna have to put some propellers on our camper van to come get u! Ready for cross lantic trip?

miss daisy! I love it! whered you hear that? did BHB tell you that too?!

RebelCritter":2d5jd63n said:
miss daisy! I love it! whered you hear that? did BHB tell you that too?!

can't reveal my source. but it starts with a 'crowder' and ends with a 'farms'

:shock:

John, that is why we do not shorten the Stock Trailer Hotel to STD. Some of the more famous destinations just should be called by their full names. :D

If a bunch of folks show up I will get out the tarps and setup for Jello wrestling. Sounds like Critter has the most experience at this so she will be demonstrating the fine art of the world renowned sport. I will of course be in charge of rinsing.

Did I mention the Stock Trailer Hotel also comes fully equipped with a full outside shower (water hose tied to the side with only the finest of spray nozzles). Don't worry you won't have to stand in the grass. This is a high class place it comes with a wash mat on the ground.

One more thing. Local government down here has deemed Lutefisk wrestling illegal. :shock:

flaboy":2bq29rm5 said:
One more thing. Local government down here has deemed Lutefisk wrestling illegal. :shock:

I've never experienced Lutefisk. Can you get it chocolate covered? If not, I'll opt for the chocolate covered strawberries.

If it tastes like Lute Fish, eat all you wish...

Everytime I read about them fish I always think of a famous person!

Martin Lutefish King. :shock:

RebelCritter":298d46hj said:
Tarps? no no no, gotta use a rubber boat! That is what only the finest redneck establishments provide!
Guess which one is me! :shock: :oops:
http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V2495

what the heck is lutefisk?

Critter, I guess I could step up and spend the extra $2 for a rubber boat from China if will draw more of a crowd. I am also considering a little remodeling project. I'm thinking out side bar at the Stock Trailer Hotel. I got me some plans in the mail. All I need is a few pieces of baling twine and a 10 foot 2x12. They say you just tie it to the side of the trailer. Since I am such an astute business man, I plan to set it up right next to the out door shower.

Seems my firewall has blocked your link so you will have to PM the pictures. :D

Oh, Lutefisk is basically fish jello. :shock:

flaboy":11gabpr8 said:
RebelCritter":11gabpr8 said:
Tarps? no no no, gotta use a rubber boat! That is what only the finest redneck establishments provide!
Guess which one is me! :shock: :oops:
http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V2495

what the heck is lutefisk?

Critter, I guess I could step up and spend the extra $2 for a rubber boat from China if will draw more of a crowd. I am also considering a little remodeling project. I'm thinking out side bar at the Stock Trailer Hotel. I got me some plans in the mail. All I need is a few pieces of baling twine and a 10 foot 2x12. They say you just tie it to the side of the trailer. Since I am such an astute business man, I plan to set it up right next to the out door shower.

Seems my firewall has blocked your link so you will have to PM the pictures. :D

Oh, Lutefisk is basically fish jello. :shock:

Too bad you can't see the link :D

angie":1x56ojle said:
I think someone needs to change his name to BullSeller! ;-)

Well - you just can't keep buying them, eventually ya' gotta sell a few!!!!
IF that get together is in Florida are you gonna wear a two piece bathing suit? I understand that flaboy is getting fitted for a new three piece outfit - I reckon that third piece is a hat...

Bullbuyer":1lzgbxp9 said:
angie":1lzgbxp9 said:
I think someone needs to change his name to BullSeller! ;-)

Well - you just can't keep buying them, eventually ya' gotta sell a few!!!!
IF that get together is in Florida are you gonna wear a two piece bathing suit? I understand that flaboy is getting fitted for a new three piece outfit - I reckon that third piece is a hat...

Now BullBiter you done went and hurt my most fragile feelings with that comment. To think if you showed up I was going to put you up in the Horse Trailer Hotel. I reserve rooms for this special establishment for those that don't want to be near the Biggun's Crowder shows up with. I just figured you had no interest in seeing his outside shower show.

Oh, I wear a one piece FYI. The hat. :shock:

ew gross. I dont think i am doin no lutefisk wrestlin. yuck! :shock:

sounds to me like we have a PLACE for the git together! flaby has all the plans! :clap: So whens it gonna be? Whose all comin? I got the suit already! just like this http://avalonusa.com/swimwear/rebel.htm

Theres a lot more fun stuff we can do with the ruber boat too! so the extra money will be worth it. :lol2:

If we stay at the Stock Trailer Hotel what is on menu as the catch of the day at the Stock Trailer Diner??

Well, catch of the day will be one of the following depending on what we can catch.

1. Stuffed Possum (the possum will be stuffed with about 1 pound of earth worms)
2. Diller on the half shell with a side of guts.
3. Stuffed fried field rat (stuffed with tapioca pudding)
4. Squirrel Pie (sort of like pot pie but nothing goes to waste from the squirrel)

For those with more discriminating tastes, you can order from the special menu.

1. Bat/Coon stew (we ladle the fur off the top before serving)
2. Kobe-style beef (Kobe meat, Kobe Fish, Kobe just anything)
3. Blackened Boar Hog Steak
4. Pulled Pork any style (we pull em out of the trap and cook em for ya)

Sides:
Roach Soup
Goat Head soup
Caterpillar Fries
Fried Green Soda Apples
Boiled or Fried Grub worms
Fried Dill Pickles
Mountain Oysters (chef selects the source from available donors)
Heck, just bring it in and we will fry it.

Deserts:
Cow Pie's
Horse Biscuits served with warmed honey
Calf pudding (when available)
ICE Milk (made from aged goats milk)

Take any special requests? I want some ------

Geoduck - For a real "fear factor" treat, try the geoduck (pronounced as "gooey-duck") clams. These are giant creatures with a huge "tail" (which is really his butt).
Eating a Geoduck is like having a high school dissection class at dinner. To further raise the price, the Maitre' De will remind you that Geoduck is an aphrodisiac, arising the libido in women.View attachment 1

and

keep the cup! :lol:

critter, my appetite will be gone for a week. i've eaten geoduck, and its not the worst thing i've had but really.

Miss Daisy":2qz1jfs0 said:
critter, my appetite will be gone for a week. i've eaten geoduck, and its not the worst thing i've had but really.

It's ok Miss Daisy, she is one sick puppy and we all know it. I am beginning to think she is taking lessons from them Lutewomen up north. :lol2:

flaboy":1ut2vbet said:
It's ok Miss Daisy, she is one sick puppy and we all know it. I am beginning to think she is taking lessons from them Lutewomen up north. :lol2:

I hear tell them women up north are coming out with a cookbook. 101 ways to fix that lute. Gonna have her pic on the cover (that's why she was holding - over on the people with faces thread)

Stir frying bait fish is okay for some, but I don't want any part of it. Lute and grits has to be down right demeaning. Grits won't ever be the same again.

Latest posts