Rain in the south

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
We had 4-5" here since last night depending on where you are. That's a big help towards filling tanks amd hopefully spurs some winter grass.

More in the forecast the next couple days so šŸ¤ž

If I remember last time we had a hard freeze it was followed by rain and then it warmed up quite a bit but the end of Feb.

We had 4-5" here since last night depending on where you are. That's a big help towards filling tanks amd hopefully spurs some winter grass.

More in the forecast the next couple days so šŸ¤ž

If I remember last time we had a hard freeze it was followed by rain and then it warmed up quite a bit but the end of Feb.
Don't how much here but probably close to the same. Lots of water in the low spots.

Rain is supposed to move in here tomorrow. We got around 6 inches of snow on the ground now, Several days with pretty good chance of rain it will be back to our regular KY winter of mud.

Yeah, we had about 4 inches of snow... It was sunny and a little warmer yesterday, down to 14 last night but sun is out and about 40 now. We are due to get the rain by Wed and some off and on for 3-5 days... 1-4 inches possible...
Much as I don't like alot of winter... it has been nice to have HARD GROUND..... hate that it will get to be a muddy mess...

I had 12 inches of snow fall. It had settle some but I never measure what it settled down to. Yesterday it went up to 41 degrees. This morning at the crack of dawn it was 39 and raining. The fields are a sloppy mess. Ground is still frozen so it isn't soaking in. Every little dip or low spot in the field has standing water.

A bona fide down pour at the moment...yesterday's rain was good slow soaker...most of this right now will probably run off...good for ponds and creeks

Thundering pretty goodā€¦here she comes againā€¦lightening just hit somethingā€¦hope it wasn't a tree on a fence lineā€¦

Last edited:

Latest posts