When the next git-together?

Help Support CattleToday:

Miss Daisy":347vpm08 said:
MistyMorning":347vpm08 said:
Crowderfarms":347vpm08 said:
Miss Mill Weed,

I thunk you have been exposed to way too much humidity up there on the left coast.If there is a GetTogether I'm not going. :banana:

Well Hallelujah! Now we can plan a party! :D

This is most definitely good news from crowder... now we dont have to worry about feedin all his wimmens. :p A party for sure!

Lammie":347vpm08 said:
But what shall we do for sheep dip?

:lol: Lammie, you are definitely invited!

Aint gonna be much of a party, without me an my twin brother. But ya'll go ahead an does the best you can.
Come to think on it, we'll be better oft not attendin as this'll probably turn into a hen party anyhow. :cboy:

Jus cauz Crowder says he isn't going does not mean you still can not plan to have it at his place!! Just don't spread it around and then he will be surprized when everyone shows up.

jw":3strrzyz said:
Jus cauz Crowder says he isn't going does not mean you still can not plan to have it at his place!! Just don't spread it around and then he will be surprized when everyone shows up.

i'm likin the way your thinkin! :nod:

Y'all really shouldnt tease like that... I thought there might really be a party in the makin... was going to wash the truck, spit shine my "Sunday" boots, make the husband get a haircut and fill a watermelon with "hooch"...

Wisteria Farms":3fqu3wo3 said:
Y'all really shouldnt tease like that... I thought there might really be a party in the makin... was going to wash the truck, spit shine my "Sunday" boots, make the husband get a haircut and fill a watermelon with "hooch"...
WF!! You are centrally located! How about your place?!
Hillbilles on here won't come this far north, or I'd have it for sure.

Don't bother washing the truck or shinin' your boots ~ I've been to their parties.
You won't recognize yourself after awhile. :shock:

Crowderfarms":rfp8qzgo said:
Miss Pigweed,
You aint got it in you to come here for a gitTogether.You wont pass thru immigration. :D

Aw heck I'll just knock out a couple teeth, refrain from showering for a month or so, borrow 3 or 4 little ones to tote around and i'll fit right in. They'll never know i snuck past 'em!

angie":wo3blyup said:
Wisteria Farms":wo3blyup said:
WF!! You are centrally located! How about your place?!
Hillbilles on here won't come this far north, or I'd have it for sure.

Don't bother washing the truck or shinin' your boots ~ I've been to their parties.
You won't recognize yourself after awhile. :shock:

I LOVE throwing parties... but I think my better half is sceered of what might show up!!!haha. Just out of curiosity, who all is within a couple hours of St. Louis?

We can save gas by doin the cross country trip as planned before! Start off south go west up and around the north, and back down, pick up everyone as we go! finish off at the B&B in fla! Remember the big camper? :lol:

RebelCritter":1hykbc0e said:
We can save gas by doin the cross country trip as planned before! Start off south go west up and around the north, and back down, pick up everyone as we go! finish off at the B&B in fla! Remember the big camper? :lol:

Now Critter, if you are going to refer to my high class establishment you have to use the right terms. We don't call it a B&B anymore as it was an infringement on Crowders B&B (Big and Bodacious) farm. We simply call it the Stock Trailer Hotel now. For a small additional fee I glue a mirror on the ceiling and call it the Penthouse. :D

flaboy":k4301im1 said:
For a small additional fee I glue a mirror on the ceiling and call it the Penthouse. :D
Why on earth would you put a mirror on the ceiling? Do you have any idea what that would do to my neck in the time it took to curl my hair and throw on some make up? I'd as soon have the mirror on the floor!!

Sheesh ~ MM is right. You are crazy!

Angie - I wouldn't think that someone with your natural beauty would need to curl their hair or have makeup! I understand that some of Crowder's Wommen Folk (due to their girth) do use mirrors placed in strategic places, that's why flaboy is so used to placing them around the room...

flaboy":27rgx8hd said:
RebelCritter":27rgx8hd said:

Now Critter, if you are going to refer to my high class establishment you have to use the right terms. We don't call it a B&B anymore as it was an infringement on Crowders B&B (Big and Bodacious) farm. We simply call it the Stock Trailer Hotel now. For a small additional fee I glue a mirror on the ceiling and call it the Penthouse. :D

Oh, very sorry for the name mixup. I sure do love mirrored ceilings though! What a great idea and classy touch! Then we can have contests to see who can get the jello to stick to it. Then who will it fall on!! :lol2: Does the STH have rotating round beds too? And fluffy red velvet comforter?
:banana:

Bullbuyer":2loapf0q said:
Angie - I wouldn't think that someone with your natural beauty would need to curl their hair or have makeup! ...
I think someone needs to change his name to BullSeller! ;-)

angie":1ll2nlli said:
Why on earth would you put a mirror on the ceiling? Do you have any idea what that would do to my neck in the time it took to curl my hair and throw on some make up? I'd as soon have the mirror on the floor!!

Sheesh ~ MM is right. You are crazy!

As to your first comment, I have heard mirrors have other uses other than looking into them to primp. This is just what I have heard of course. :D

As to you second comment about crazy, so what's your point? :tiphat:

RebelCritter":2cv68gmr said:
Oh, very sorry for the name mixup. I sure do love mirrored ceilings though! What a great idea and classy touch! Then we can have contests to see who can get the jello to stick to it. Then who will it fall on!! :lol2: Does the STH have rotating round beds too? And fluffy red velvet comforter?

Now, back to you gal. Sounds to me like you may very well have some experience at this. :nod: As to the rotating beds and red velvet comforter, I hate to say it but no. It does however have a :heart: shaped bed and elvis paintings on the wall. :cboy:

flaboy":5ztqsw9j said:
RebelCritter":5ztqsw9j said:

Now, back to you gal. Sounds to me like you may very well have some experience at this. :nod: As to the rotating beds and red velvet comforter, I hate to say it but no. It does however have a :heart: shaped bed and elvis paintings on the wall. :cboy:

That aint nothing. Go to Lockhart Gables in Fort Worth. They even have heart shaped hot tubs. :oops: :oops: :oops: :heart: :heart: :heart: If you want to book at that B&B around Valentines, you might want to do it several years in advance :( :( :(

Oh boy! Sounds dreamy!!! :heart: :heart:
No no no, I dont have no experience with that stuff. No no no.
I saw it on tv. umm, no that aint right.
I read it in magazine. err, no thats no good either.
Um, Someone told me ! Yea, thats it, someone told me about that!
BHB told me! :heart:
Does the :heart: bed vibrate? Guess it would when its goin down the road ? Bet that costs extras too.

RebelCritter":1rao1u29 said:
BHB told me! :heart:

Say what? I'll be in that dog house for sure now! Move it on over Rover!!!

pssst: What did I tell you? :lol: :lol:

I need to milk this one.

Next git-together at Fla's let me know when I'll be there....
0601052.gif

Latest posts