Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Sold these two boys to the factory this morning. The red is 18 months old, the black 16months old. Both are from Angusx cows.
WP_20180721_07_40_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20180721_07_42_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20180721_07_43_36_Pro.jpg

lithuanian farmer":22pp8por said:
Sold these two boys to the factory this morning. The red is 18 months old, the black 16months old. Both are from Angusx cows.
WP_20180721_07_40_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20180721_07_42_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20180721_07_43_36_Pro.jpg
Those guys are awesome looking. I've also found that those step in posts make great sorting sticks!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1w1gw7js said:
Bulls are great. What do you mean "sold they to the factory"?
Not sure how you call it, or how it should be called in English... The factory buys cattle from people for a set price. It's a big company buying cattle for slaughtering, producing meat products and exporting it to the other countries.

lithuanian farmer":1wwiwboj said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":1wwiwboj said:
Not sure how you call it, or how it should be called in English... The factory buys cattle from people for a set price. It's a big company buying cattle for slaughtering, producing meat products and exporting it to the other countries.
While your here, are you a she or a he?.I was thinking you were a man.

ALACOWMAN":2z8lhpih said:
lithuanian farmer":2z8lhpih said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":2z8lhpih said:
While your here, are you a she or a he?.I was thinking you were a man.
She :D

Factory = (meat) packers
sheds = barns
crush = squeeze chute
race = alley way

And overseas its much more common to keep bulls (and horns) intact where as North America steers most male animals and dehorns.

Bullock = steer
Meal = Grain

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned my gender quite a while ago once... :)
In UK, Ireland it's more common to castrate and dehorn bulls. It's not in my country. They get some discounts at the sales if cattle are horned despite their quality. Not a problem here. But some people do it. I actually prefer horned animals more now, as we have a horrible situation with wolves here.

Latest posts