Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

10497229_712991832083355_7387727596560768948_o.jpg

A 7 yr old home raised commercial angus bull. Didn't pass his breeding soundness exam this spring, penile deviation too severe to take a chance on, he will make a lot of lean ground beef. :)

Sky your bull looks pretty good for "only 3 legs". :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2: Must have exceptional balance. :hide:

TexasBred":2zdo6sbv said:
Sky your bull looks pretty good for "only 3 legs". :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2: Must have exceptional balance. :hide:

:shock: :lol2: He was bought kept a few weeks then resold now hes someone elses 3 legged bull :)

skyhightree1":m1jodxgn said:
TexasBred":m1jodxgn said:

:shock: :lol2: He was bought kept a few weeks then resold now hes someone elses 3 legged bull :)

Buy low, sell high........purchased at sea level and sold in Denver? :)

Dylan Biggs":838hurke said:
skyhightree1":838hurke said:
TexasBred":838hurke said:

Bought him cause I got a deal I couldnt resist and then a guy found out I had him came to me said he wanted him and made offer told him no sir even though was a good profit 2 weeks later came to me said will this move him.. I said yes sir and I will deliver him tonight :lol2: I went and saw the ol rascal he had about 53new girlfriends to maintain.

Senior herd sire R Puckster III 5080, he's a 4 year old Rausch bull out of their Puckster bloodline. This is from last fall, I may have one on my camera I took last night that might be better picture. This is the last year we're using him, been a really good bull for us especially with calving ease but going to have too many daughters by him after next year's calf crop.

trey.jpg

S Rebel 4R 73Z He's a 2 year old bull we raised and sold to another large Hereford breeder here in the state but kept semen interest and will be using AI some in our program still. Ran him cleanup on a few cows and heifers last year and got some natural sired calves on the ground by him right now. He's a Revolution 4R son out of a cow that is sired by Logic who is a bull Journagan Ranch co-owns with a few others.

73Z.jpg

We AI to 3 different bulls as well:

MSU TCF Revolution 4R
hp823revolution.jpg

Hyalite On Target 936
hyalite936-lg.jpg

SHF York 19H Y02
york.jpg

This is a September 2013 bull, here is his registration papers (https://herdbook.org/simmapp/action...ntSubmit_displayAnimal=T&animalNumber=2840170. We sold him last weekend (had an ad on Craig's list - was so glad it did not show up on the Craig's List Bull thread!!! :lol: ). We just had his BSE done this morning (yes, at 10 months old) and he passed with flying colors. His scrotal size is 36 CM, our vet was impressed. We normally do not do a BSE this early, but the new owner wanted him to pass before taking possession and I need the pen he is in so we figured we would try. Not the best picture of him. We showed him at one fair, he is pretty docile, but was a bit skittish so it was the best I could get at the time. Just because I know someone will ask, he is on a 5 acre pasture, full of clover, by himself. He gets 10 pounds bull ration almost daily. I forgot to weigh him today when we checked him, but was 730 when he was weaned April 12th (just milk and grass). I bet he is 1000 pounds, or pretty close. We will weigh him before he leaves to his new home. His nick name around here is "pig butt", you can see why :)
IMG_3655_buck_june.jpg

This is our other bull. He is a Feb born, so 17 months old (but this was in May, so 15 months old). He is sired by Steel Force, and an embryo calf.

steel_ash_grove.jpg

Dylan Biggs":1yrh21c5 said:
skyhightree1":1yrh21c5 said:
TexasBred":1yrh21c5 said:

So that's the way you do! I've got the buying end covered but it's going to be a long ride to sale.

Geez, JSCUNN, I hope it was over 100 when you took that pic on that last bull. If that were winter than those must be draggers in the summer! That being said, I really like the way he looks. What's his story?

Grass was dead, must be winter.. Pic taken about 2 yrs ago I think. He is still around, turns 10 this year and still breeding cows. It is florida so it probably wasnt cold that day. They dont drop anymore than that. Angus bull

This is my old shorthorn sire at 9 years old he went to a friends place and worked for 2 years sold in spring weighing 2400lbs He sired a lot of good females and bulls.

Another pb shorthorn at 6 years left a lot of good cattle with extra length sold last winter at 2370lbs

One of my current heard sire he is leaving a lot of easy calving cattle with great gains.

Latest posts