Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

fitz.....no, that bull was not a Simmental. We had that bull here about 7 years ago. Those are the only pics I have of any of the bulls I've had here that looked halfway decent(the pics). :oops:
He was a composite, Angus X Charolais. Certainly not the finest bull specimen that ever was. He had a super temperament, and threw some growthy calves, most of which were born black. In those pics he was about 2 going on 3 yrs old. Technically he belonged to a friend of ours and we used him at least 2 years. He did the job I was looking for. He wasn't what you would see in an AI catalog.

Katherine

Ned Jr....I like the looks of that guy!

This had been a fun thread. I'm really enjoying seeing all these bulls. There have been some really nice looking animals posted and a few "average" posted....which I like to see as well.

So far there haven't been any 'Demetrius' types! :lol2:

Katherine

Ned Jr.":dqprkix8 said:

This is a very nice example of what a mature bull should look like. :cowboy: Are you getting any rain in the last few weeks? Please post some cows and scenery if you have time , they really make my day!

Thanks! We got a half an inch of rain a few days ago and a little yesterday. We need it because it had been weeks since we had any. Haying season is about to start so that will make the rains come. :D

I am no bull expert, at least of the bovine kind, but these are some nice bulls.

Ned, I know sometimes Herfs take some grief, but that is a heck of a bull.

3waycross":mla8aam1 said:
The Vanguard Bull that I own with Double V. Purebred Gelbvieh. The last son of Bennett Kingpin raised at Knollcrest farms. We should have semen available on him this fall if he collects OK. I don't like this picture a lot but he really likes to put himself between me and the sun so it's all I have for now. He is definitely longer than he looks here.

Holy... look at that BUTT muscle!! Being a huge fan of Quarter Horses, I really like seeing some big booty on bulls as well! (not going as far as the double muscled however... lol)

Nice bull Vic and Double V! :tiphat:

Actually I am very impressed with the bulls that have been posted on this thread. I will look for some of mine, but I recently got a new computer and nothing on file yet.

LazyARanch":bthxhzyx said:

Holy... look at that BUTT muscle!! Being a huge fan of Quarter Horses, I really like seeing some big booty on bulls as well!
Nice bull Vic and Double V! :tiphat:

:nod: :nod:

Vic's and Dylan's bulls put me in mind of the 'Impressive' line of Quarter horses.

When my husband saw the pic of Vic's bull (as he walked past the computer) he thought it was pic of a rhinocerous (that's a compliment!)

Katherine

4 year old we pulld out of the cows this moring after 2 inches of rain last night shure been we since the first of june
mh4pi1.jpg

Workinonit Farm":lmf7dh00 said:
fitz.....no, that bull was not a Simmental. We had that bull here about 7 years ago. Those are the only pics I have of any of the bulls I've had here that looked halfway decent(the pics). :oops:
He was a composite, Angus X Charolais. Certainly not the finest bull specimen that ever was. He had a super temperament, and threw some growthy calves, most of which were born black. In those pics he was about 2 going on 3 yrs old. Technically he belonged to a friend of ours and we used him at least 2 years. He did the job I was looking for. He wasn't what you would see in an AI catalog.

Katherine

Makes sense. I used to get that color from my old Flecks under a black bull.
I agree, there are some great pictures posted. I always enjoy looking at the different Bulls.

fitz

Thanks TT, Sky and Scott.

Scott, it is actually the same bull just taken at different times. The first picture makes him look as thin as cardboard, so I put up the second one.
He came from Evan's Farms in Texas.

Chuckie":7bk8p07f said:
Thanks TT, Sky and Scott.

Scott, it is actually the same bull just taken at different times. The first picture makes him look as thin as cardboard, so I put up the second one.
He came from Evan's Farms in Texas.

He is a real nice bull Chuckie.

Dylan Biggs":1yrtwjd0 said:
mwj":1yrtwjd0 said:
Ned Jr.":1yrtwjd0 said:

This is a very nice example of what a mature bull should look like. :cowboy: Are you getting any rain in the last few weeks? Please post some cows and scenery if you have time , they really make my day!

No mistaking him for a cow! :)

That big boy could come to my place ANY day!

Latest posts