Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Took this camera phone pic today. A home raised 4 yr old bull that passed his BSE.
10513266_713125532069985_347543140183294611_n.jpg

tamarack":27sluh5y said:

This is my old shorthorn sire at 9 years old he went to a friends place and worked for 2 years sold in spring weighing 2400lbs He sired a lot of good females and bulls.

Another pb shorthorn at 6 years left a lot of good cattle with extra length sold last winter at 2370lbs

One of my current heard sire he is leaving a lot of easy calving cattle with great gains.

Lover boy, was a good looking old bull!

He was an expartners bull, we ran cows together back then. He is gone now, but he just took such a good picture there. Sydgen Diversity 2425, maternal brother to 5175. He is alittle big for some people but we got along fine with him. He weighed ~2750 in that picture..

gizmom said:
The one in the front is Coleman EXT 6149 the one in back is Sinclair Rito 9R9
[/quote

They are very nice! I've never had any Coleman bloodline but I'm thinking about purchasing an Coleman Donna heifer.

Chuckie":7jjcymnf said:
Sky, looks like you have a pretty good sized bull there.

Chuckie. Thanks I did now I will show the current bull

I am really enjoying seeing all the different bulls

The Vanguard Bull that I own with Double V. Purebred Gelbvieh. The last son of Bennett Kingpin raised at Knollcrest farms. We should have semen available on him this fall if he collects OK. I don't like this picture a lot but he really likes to put himself between me and the sun so it's all I have for now. He is definitely longer than he looks here.

Latest posts