Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher":1j5or1vk said:
#374 looks about as good as it gets! What's his story?

Thanks, We've used him mainly on heifers the last few years. His offspring are a lot like him. Deep sided, big tops, extra long and thick with nice clean front ends.

Here's another one of him.

Ned Jr.":3pkak88o said:
Kingfisher":3pkak88o said:

Thanks, We've used him mainly on heifers the last few years. His offspring are a lot like him. Deep sided, big tops, extra long and thick with nice clean front ends.

Have you ever had your bulls collected?

ez14.":2f8hzzl1 said:
Ned Jr.":2f8hzzl1 said:
Kingfisher":2f8hzzl1 said:

Yes

Ned Jr.":2wjdj2tn said:
ez14.":2wjdj2tn said:
Ned Jr.":2wjdj2tn said:

Yes
would you sell any?

Ned I know at least a few of these are bulls that Coleman in CO owns are you part of his operation? I have always liked his cattle. Among the best of the L1's.

Ned Jr.":3lj28jc9 said:
Here's part of our line up

Nice bulls!

The background of those pictures reminds me of the South Park/Hartsel area, are you near there?

cfpinz":3hom28ic said:
Nice bulls!

The background of those pictures reminds me of the South Park/Hartsel area, are you near there?

Thank you! I'm about a hour south in the Wet Mountain Valley.

elkwc":1zirl009 said:
Ned I know at least a few of these are bulls that Coleman in CO owns are you part of his operation? I have always liked his cattle. Among the best of the L1's.

Ned''s not my real name lol. I am, I are. Thank you!!!

Here is an updated picture of the L&L 300 son WR Challenger grandson I had posted MANY pages ago. He has spent over the last month at Genex in isolation getting collected for export.

Latest posts