Nonfamous Quote that stuck with me

Help Support CattleToday:

So poor don;t have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of

Fine as frogs hair split 3 ways.

As for sexy chimpanzees in rubber pants...I about spit my beverage all over my keyboard with that one! LOLOL

Katherine

I'll always remember 1994. Older brother had been separated from his wife for a few weeks. He was very depressed about it. I was working on a dozer with Dad. Older brother drove up looking to Dad for advice. Brother said wife wanted to get back together and make things right. Brother remarked how he just couldn't think of taking leftovers..............
Without missing a single breath, Dad replied;

"One cain't hurt it, and two cain't get in it!!!! Quit feeling sorry for your sorry arse and get back to livin. Everybody messes up. You included!!!!!"

Dad was a tough love type.

Here's one from my grandma... it sounds a little better in french, and it can be used for a variety of things
"Culture (or whatever) is like jam, the less of it you have, the more you spread it around"

I would have been able to put lots of non-PC words in there (I'm pretty well versed there) and it could have made grammatical sense... thanks for the clarification

That tractor couldn't pull a greasy string out of cats azz.

At deer camp, the early rising old man would slam the door and yell "Quick, everybody get up fast and pizz, the worlds on fire" :shock: He always succeeded in waking us up.

Latest posts