Nonfamous Quote that stuck with me

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":3qk3dise said:
3waycross":3qk3dise said:
dun":3qk3dise said:
One that always irritated me, "It's not a problem, it's an opportunity to excel"

I work for a corporation that would not let us use the word problem for over 10 years. They were all opportunities............gag :frowns:
Did you also have to refer to difficult or failiing situations as "challenges"? :bs: :bs: :bs:

yep :frowns:

Ryder":373u83dv said:
3waycross":373u83dv said:
dun":373u83dv said:
One that always irritated me, "It's not a problem, it's an opportunity to excel"

I work for a corporation that would not let us use the word problem for over 10 years. They were all opportunities............gag :frowns:
Did you also have to refer to difficult or failiing situations as "challenges"? :bs: :bs: :bs:
If it was failing you just "Readjusted your tarket". Learned that one working for the army

I had a calculus teacher in high school who thought he was so cool teaching us that " when you assume, all you do is make an A$$ out of U and ME." It was funny the first time but he did it OVER and OVER and OVER. So when I showed up on Wednesday after skipping Monday and Tuesday to work and he asked me if it was safe to assume that I at least had the weekends home work to turn in, I replied, "How did that sayng go? when you assume you make an a$$ out of yourself?"
I still think about Mr. Waldron every now and then and wonder if his blood pressure ever got back to normal.

It seems like a quate that Harry Truman made famous has been changed to "The buck stops somewhere but not here"

"Morning hours are golden"

"We ain't building a watch here"

to add to a previous one "Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and nuclear war fair"

"all is fair in love and war"

"stuck between a rock and a hard place"

"couldn't hit the broad side of a barn"

"an inch is as good as a mile"

and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when jumped
Living high on the hog
You could make a preacher cuss
You could tear up an anvil with a rubber mallet
She has her nose turned so high she'll drown if it rains
Aint got sense God gave a mule

bigbluegrass":30hwurbl said:
"all is fair in love and war"

"stuck between a rock and a hard place"

"couldn't hit the broad side of a barn"

"an inch is as good as a mile"
These are non-famous?

Its better to have and not need, than to need and not have.
You could tear up a steel ball with a rubber hammer in a sand pile.
If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Dont worry about when folks tease you, its when they stop teasin you is when you should worry. :nod:

Latest posts