Old toys that you thought were really cool

Help Support CattleToday:

We did it with M80s when they were still available. Drilled a hole in a pipe T for the fuse and filled the pipe that T'd in with something that fit the "barrel" and it would go through a car door. (Don't ask me how I know)
One of the bigger boys blew a neighbor kid's little wooden 'hobby horse' to kingdom come with an m-80. Springs went all which a ways. That didn't go over well when the tyke went crying into his momma's kitchen. 'Wonder Horse' was what it said on the side.

Yeah, but on the bright side, that makes you the star of the team too. You get the pretty cheerleader!!

Yeah, but on the bright side, that makes you the star of the team too. You get the pretty cheerleader!!
The cheerleaders were a bunch of old Herefords. Thanks for the pep talk

I remember someone had a GTO with a 4 barrel. Got 5 or 6 miles to the gallon. Remember them sitting along the highway a
few times waiting for someone to bring gas out to them.

I remember someone had a GTO with a 4 barrel. Got 5 or 6 miles to the gallon. Remember them sitting along the highway a
few times waiting for someone to bring gas out to them.
Mine would pass anything but a filling station!
Back two barrels looked like wash tubs! Get down it looked like a mad spider leaving.
It was quick off the line, my 2.7 eco boost today would eat it alive. Cousin had a 68 Super Bee 383 Magnum with a six pack, fastest car I ever drove back in the day.

My brother and I fought so much, the 'rents bought us boxing gloves so we could do it legit!:ROFLMAO:
My grandpa bought that for my mom and her 5 siblings, i was told, cuz he got tired of them fighting all the time.😂

I had some newer tonka toys that were still pretty sturdy but newer design. I remember the plastic clackers, i had to look them up tho.
Duck hunt was an awesome game my uncle and cousin would let us play occasionally. Original Nintendo, took alot of air to clean so it would start.
I actually grew up with super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. Only us "older kids" could play with the adults controllers as the joystick would become so loose it was almost unusable.

Current pic or it didn't happen...
I'm not sure why I was reminded of this question this evening. Maybe it's because my granddaughter is here. I fetched the tricycle from the spare room and asked her to display it, like the 'Price is Right' gals do.
Here's my tricycle from multiple blue moons ago. I won't be able to post the Tonka toys, because I gave them away.
BD85908E-1012-4D0A-8FEE-F9C1AAB3A2FE.jpegD5E757F7-AA88-45AE-9F1A-31B9B0347DCC.jpeg
F69C1123-CC97-414F-9F00-0575AB5D4349.jpeg
82618926-5BFD-497F-96F1-DD3105CFA530.jpeg

Other than lincoln logs, bb gun, frisbee, or a bicycle, the best toy by far was a good stick...used to get a limb when my grandmother trimmed her mimosa tree...peel off the bark and let it dry on the stack of firewood...I could make a stick like that last all summer and then some...used for everything from a walking stick to a baseball bat to a weapon for hunting amadillos in the pastures...every kid needs a good stick