Post a random thought

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe y'all need more fiber in your diet so y'all ain't dropping them grapefruits into the throne.
It gets better!

I just heard both restrooms were in use at the same time. Someone flushed in one, and it came up the other while someone was still seated!!!

Can't make this crap up!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It gets better!

I just heard both restrooms were in use at the same time. Someone flushed in one, and it came up the other while someone was still seated!!!

Can't make this crap up!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Remove the business end of a plunger, hook it up to an air hose and send it back. Toilet wars are fun unless you are the one with clean up duty.

I just asked my wife if she wanted to go riding around, window shopping. She didn't get it, so I said galavanting. She still didn't get it, but she's coming, so that's good!
We are "fixin" to tear the world from together!

Okay ladies, save this for Fathers Day gift ideas. My son got one of these salt guns as a gift. I took it to work and it's a big hit. It'll keep a grown man entertained while you finish his chores :ROFLMAO:
94627F66-1D19-4600-875B-B91B23F62D13.jpeg

Remove the business end of a plunger, hook it up to an air hose and send it back. Toilet wars are fun unless you are the one with clean up duty.
Next time you go visit someone ya don't really like, and use their facility, take a ball point pen and poke a hole in their plunger. Next time they use it, a stream of nasty poop water will be shot out of the plunger...upwards. :devilish::poop::devilish:💩

Okay ladies, save this for Fathers Day gift ideas. My son got one of these salt guns as a gift. I took it to work and it's a big hit. It'll keep a grown man entertained while you finish his chores :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 41761
I bought one for Mr. TC last Father's Day. Big fun, sitting on the deck and firing away but he aims for wasps.