Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe is thin. 4.75 rolls per acre on April 22 is the most I've ever got, by far.
That seems pretty good to me if they had a good baler. Most here would be lucky to make 2 rolls an acre right now. Weather has not been kind the last few years to the hay crop. Should also be some great quality cut at that early stage.

Is that fescue ? Or mixed grasses ?
Just whatever is in the seedbank. Majority red clover right now. Lots of Orchard and fescue. Good bit of bluegrass. Johnson grass is even coming up. Lots of weeds. 😃

I thought the fescue had died by winter. It definitely thinned out considerably.

Attachments

• 20240424_103707.jpg
    20240424_103707.jpg
    761.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Just guessing here, but I'll bet you don't hesitate to whip it out and fertilize those precious flowers. Neighbors laughing at your wickedly smallish junk be damned :ROFLMAO:

My neighbors laugh at me too. Sometimes, especially in wintertime, I can barely get it past my zipper. That's okay though, I'm all about making people smile.

Just guessing here, but I'll bet you don't hesitate to whip it out and fertilize those precious flowers. Neighbors laughing at your wickedly smallish junk be damned :ROFLMAO:

My neighbors laugh at me too. Sometimes, especially in wintertime, I can barely get it past my zipper. That's okay though, I'm all about making people smile.
My fingers are the problem in winter, I can't make them work to undo the zip.

Ken

Latest posts