Post a random thought

Help Support CattleToday:

At my old residence, my barber was also my insurance agent. It was hard to get him to concentrate on either one. Always trying to sell me more insurance while I was captive under that sheet thing in his chair and always trying to get me to get a haircut if I went in to talk insurance.
And always getting phone calls about insurance while he was barbering...from what I gathered thru eavesdropping, (kinda hard not to when the phone's right there shoulder high to me) most were people with very recent wrecks or tickets..... caused by DUI. More than once he was asked if they could get a back dated SR22.

At my old residence, my barber was also my insurance agent. It was hard to get him to concentrate on either one. Always trying to sell me more insurance while I was captive under that sheet thing in his chair and always trying to get me to get a haircut if I went in to talk insurance.
And always getting phone calls about insurance while he was barbering...from what I gathered thru eavesdropping, (kinda hard not to when the phone's right there shoulder high to me) most were people with very recent wrecks or tickets..... caused by DUI. More than once he was asked if they could get a back dated SR22.
Yes, all of that. Then there is this. I'm taking my dogs on a picnic. The cat could go, if she would.23A6F529-AB7A-41A6-9A90-E372EC4A47A3.jpeg

Maw is explaining to our youngest son how the cow ate the cabbage, then she turned to the camera with a possum eating sh!t grin. Must've worked. She's great with words.
All of the people in her circles are fortunate to have her close. I'm a lucky man. Middle of the cows is a great place to have a talk. I couldn't do this by myself.
ABF56944-E245-4FFF-8FD9-6C48D1AA24E8.jpeg
0447C331-87CD-4F93-9A86-5B545B7E5963.jpeg

I feel sorry for people with clean trucks. They'll never experience the joy of flies trying to carry them away when they open the door.
I have to keep the windows open a little so the flies can get out. Somewhere in there are 2 pistols, a rifle, a pellet gun, 2 winter coats, several empty sacks. And its only a single cab with bucket seats.

I learned my lesson a long time ago about loaning (or borrowing) a trailer.

I'm learning now, it's best if I keep my stash of ratchet straps a secret. Those things disappear like ink pens and cheap sunglasses.

I learned my lesson a long time ago about loaning (or borrowing) a trailer.

I'm learning now, it's best if I keep my stash of ratchet straps a secret. Those things disappear like ink pens and cheap sunglasses.
My experience when borrowing something is that I have to fix it before I can use it.