Post a random thought

Help Support CattleToday:

Dropped hot dogs when I was a kid. I eat a lot of sausage though. Bratwurst, Italian and homemade breakfast.

I get my hot dogs, and sausages at a meat shop about 2 hours away, I can't drive by it without stopping. Owen's Meats "the candy store for the carnivore", I'll load up on smoked ham hocks, slab bacon etc. Nice snappy casings on the dogs, the mild German might be my favorite. I took my first deer there 50 years ago.
I remember right around 1980, there were some hot dog carts that came around the service stations. There were "New York Hot Dogs." How good can a New York Hot Dog taste in Tennessee? Oh my. I will never forget them. It was a long hot dog, and I would get a sweet onion topping on it. When you bit into the hotdog, it would *POP,* and each bite would do the same. Hot dogs have not been the same since I ate those.

Too many hot dogs today are non-biodegradable…lol

Did you see the McD's story a few years back? I remember reading about a burger and fries that were left out. When it was found, it looked like it was dry, but no rot. That's when they vowed to go 100% real beef... What was it before?

Way back when I was in grade school my third grade class watched a film on how hot dogs were made. After that I didn't want to eat them anymore. It took me a long time before I would eat them darn things.

Way back when I was in grade school my third grade class watched a film on how hot dogs were made. After that I didn't want to eat them anymore. It took me a long time before I would eat them darn things.
I always said they are made of lips, tits, and eye balls. The wife likes hot dogs. I try hard to avoid them.

Jalapeno cheese bagel is my go-to hunting sandwich bread, pretty durable in your pack.
Albertson's sells them. I got one by accident one time. The dogs thought it was ok. They ate it.

I like hot dogs.... MY beef made into hot dogs by a local processing place... walked through his place.... they are good...some have cheese added in the mix... UMMMM....he makes several flavors of "beef sticks"...really like the teriyaki flavor; bologna, salami; "sugar cures" hams and such... bacon... my son's blood pressure goes through the roof with "country ham" and other salt cured stuff so this is good... but you have to know what is in those hotdogs...