The Sex Fairy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for a Business Administration degree. This will probably be my last semester full time. I'll have to finish up with internet/night classes.

boy i hear that. i think i spend more time on the net now just for school stuff then i ever did as a teenager. sheesh! :(

Ya'll need to ask someone the diffrence between"Sugar and Sweet -n-Low".I would love to join ya'll in the deep end.It's sounds like a heck of a good time.Hey Ryder,If ask really nicely will ya come out?

yeah, who wants to do a position named crabs. sounds like something you get from the local sl.... well, you know. course the bamboo one was kinda weird too.

ryder, i think you should stay in the deep end with the rest of us.

Well sugar is a kiss and Sweet-n-Low is...well you need to us the imagination on this one.Just think of the place where low would be.
Aww come on out Ryder,We won't bite,...to hard anyways!

Reserving a room in Vegas for us all~do you want to stay downtown or on the strip? The Acid Family is invited to chaparone.

cowgal":1j527day said:
Reserving a room in Vegas for us all~do you want to stay downtown or on the strip? The Acid Family is invited to chaparone.

Better get a floor rented, there's gonna be a crowd.

heck, just rent the whole hotel. do you really think acid is a good chaperone, think what it does? i agree, there will be a whole lotta ppl. and we wanna stay on the strip. :D :lol: :lol:

that was my thoughts on PBR too. vegas better look out, it ain't seen nothin yet.(B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin yet 8) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts