The Sex Fairy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
buckaroo_bif":4542gcoi said:
cowgirl580":4542gcoi said:
now this is getting interesting. but it just so happens i have my kama sutra book right here. now let's see............. there are some interesting names in here. i.e. the splitting of a bamboo, fixing a nail, crab, suspended congress...... holy cats! still looking for trolley, however, cowgal was able to help me out with the chandelier one. thank you very much cowgal :clap: :clap: :clap:
teach me the trolley cowgirl :heart:

Bif, remember the trolley is great as long as you don't run out of track... :stop:

lol. well to tell ya the truth, i haven't been able to find it on any website so far or in my kama sutra. cowgal suggested it might be slang and i agree. it probably goes along with the wheelbarrow or something similar.

i don't know how to do the trolley crowder.
but cowgirl is gonna show me, doesn't she have the sexiest ears! :heart:

cowgirl580":2s3tg0wi said:
lol. well to tell ya the truth, i haven't been able to find it on any website so far or in my kama sutra. cowgal suggested it might be slang and i agree. it probably goes along with the wheelbarrow or something similar.

i'm open to other suggestions darling :heart:

cowgirl580":bbccjx6y said:
now this is getting interesting. but it just so happens i have my kama sutra book right here. now let's see............. there are some interesting names in here. i.e. the splitting of a bamboo, fixing a nail, crab, suspended congress...... holy cats! still looking for trolley, however, cowgal was able to help me out with the chandelier one. thank you very much cowgal :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's no fair!! I want to know what the chandelier is, too! :(

Crowderfarms":j9cdrklj said:
buckaroo_bif":j9cdrklj said:
cowgirl580":j9cdrklj said:
teach me the trolley cowgirl :heart:

Bif, remember the trolley is great as long as you don't run out of track... :stop:

I agree, the track is very important!! :D :D

buckaroo_bif":1mda4mnw said:

I wonder if She works for Mr. Hefner. Cowgirl, do you live at that Playboy Mansion? those ears might come in handy for something to hold onto, from that Chandelier. :eek:

I might add, it's obvious I can't go away for a while and leave all of you here alone with out you all getting into some sort of trouble. (Sex talk and all)......
Am I gonna have to put off the fencing, haying, plowing, and the rest of the spring work just to keep an eye on you all? ;-)

buckaroo_bif":1comx36m said:

Here's a prime example of the Trolley. Bif You'll really appreciate this one.

MVC-008S.jpg

Medic24":1fcldne7 said:
I might add, it's obvious I can't go away for a while and leave all of you here alone with out you all getting into some sort of trouble. (Sex talk and all)......
Am I gonna have to put off the fencing, haying, plowing, and the rest of the spring work just to keep an eye on you all? ;-)

Medic Figured you'd gone AWOL! Guess all that farm work takes 24hrs. a day...No time for your Buddies here Hah? :roll:

well, i gave some suggestions earlier. the nail and the bamboo ones. who'da thunk?

medic, i'm sure we could use some supervision or maybe even some suggestions ;-)

cowgirl580":177ri1fq said:
well, i gave some suggestions earlier. the nail and the bamboo ones. who'da thunk?

medic, i'm sure we could use some supervision or maybe even some suggestions ;-)

oh baby you're back :heart: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts