The Sex Fairy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoops! sorry :( i was asleep (obviously). needed it cuz i had to get up at zero dark and stupid to come to work this morning.

buckaroo_bif wrote
homework? you said homework!

Hmmm, I don't know bif....could mean trouble. :lol: :lol: Unless....she's refering to some other type of "homework"?? :lol:

cowgirl, any more info on the chandalier deal??

Katherine

no actual homework for school. don't you know that's what work's for?
:lol:

katherine, i'll pm you about the chandelier. its got pics ;-)

You??? Well in that case maybe you could find a filthy talking exbarmaid dispatcher board so the rest of us wouldn't have to live in your smoke filled motel room. Take your buddies with you.

i'm thinking this applies to some of you all. bif? cowgal? katherine? ryder? crowder? msscamp? whatcha think? are we/i really filthy talking?

cowgirl580":2pduug5j said:
You??? Well in that case maybe you could find a filthy talking exbarmaid dispatcher board so the rest of us wouldn't have to live in your smoke filled motel room. Take your buddies with you.

i'm thinking this applies to some of you all. bif? cowgal? katherine? ryder? crowder? msscamp? whatcha think? are we/i really filthy talking?

I'll take responsibility for all of you. ;-) IT"S ALL Cowgirls Fault. She incited the whole thing.I have not seen any filth though, just clean fun with a few inuendos.Where's Cowgal when you need her? She makes a good interpreter, and mediator. :oops: (Cowgirl I'm Kidding) as if you did not know.

cowgirl580":4gndvpya said:

Nope, I didn't see any 'filth' either. Just having a little fun.

i know you're kiddin. i don't see any filth either. i mentioned to the person that wrote it that they can just not read what i write if they feel that was about it.

crowder, if you're takin all responsibility, then how come its my fault??? oh all right, its my fault. i admit. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: well now that you've done that.....i need you to finish writing my 2500 word Comp 2 essay, my 3 page Music Appreciation essay, do my Lit 2 final and finish my Lit 2 summary. think ya can handle it :?:

cowgirl580":14fsoubc said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: well now that you've done that.....i need you to finish writing my 2500 word Comp 2 essay, my 3 page Music Appreciation essay, do my Lit 2 final and finish my Lit 2 summary. think ya can handle it :?:

Music Appreciation Essay? Sure that's a breeze! I have a 25 disc CD player here, and I turn it on, and appreciate every disc that plays.. :lol: School was quite a few years ago. If I knew all I did now,back then I'd been dangerous! :cboy:

boy i wish that was all it was. my essay is on a concert i saw on friday night. it was the Schumann Singers. heard of them? i hope. :lol:

cowgirl580":rf9awviw said:

Dang, girl!! You aren't in my English II class are you? It sure sounds like it. :( I think I will walk into class on Tuesday and holler 'cowgirl580' and see if anyone answers!! :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: no. i'm doing mine over the internet, i don't actually go to class. the only classes i go to are college trig and bio 112. these other 3 are online.

cowgirl580":36i5p2z2 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: no. i'm doing mine over the internet, i don't actually go to class. the only classes i go to are college trig and bio 112. these other 3 are online.

I support what works!! :) Trig? You wouldn't want to come 1 state over and impersonate me for Intermediate Algebra this summer would you? Pretty, pretty please with sugar and cinnamon on top?? :) :)

if i ever had to take another class in my life i think i would shoot myself in the head. thank goodness i got all my calculus done in high school before it was computerized. i like to never have passed my chemistry 2 computerized tests! i thought about getting my phd one time, briefly. very briefly. what are your majors?

right now i'm just doin my aa degree in liberal arts. eventually i'm goin to go finish my civil engineering degree. i'd come impersonate ya, but i'll be takin classes myself down here. next semester i have Lit 1, Humanities 1, Human Nutition, and Chem 101 online. but i will be totally done with my degree thank god. hallelujah christmas!

i'm sorry but whoever named that position "crabs" wasnt thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts