That Minnesota shooting

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":24z9lspb said:
Kingfisher":24z9lspb said:
Pulled a gun? Where did you see that?
You ever been to BR?
The man who called the cops said he had pulled a gun.
When the cops shot him two of them had him down on the ground. His gun was in his pocket.

http://wtkr.com/2016/07/06/video-of-off ... s-outrage/

Big fellow. There were two cops, but it APPEARS like he was giving the cops all they could handle. Doing that and having a gun in your pocket isn't a good combination for a guaranteed positive outcome.

Son of Butch":3tmeco7g said:
P.S. I went to college with a Yanez from St Paul and if it turns out to be the same family there is definitely a
dxpshit gene that runs in that family gene pool.

In a short bit, there might be one less in the gene pool.

john250":9xkm9dla said:
My ? is why is the girlfriend, sitting in the seat next to a guy who is bleeding out so calm that she is able to live-stream the thing on Facebook?
It appears the correct answer is, she has uncommonly good sense.
She kept her wits about her and remained calm in the face of a terrible adversity.
And she started documenting this awful event as soon as she realized what had happened.
I don't know how she could have handled it any better.
Before it happened, it was just a routine traffic stop for a broken tail light to her as she was the driver and was
returning home after grocery shopping with her family. Heartbreaking to hear their 4 year old daughter trying to
comfort her mother by saying it's okay I'm here.

Reckon why they was even asking for his license if they just stopped for a broke tail light? She was driving. No need to even involve him.

Craig Miller":2mzfehde said:
Reckon why they was even asking for his license if they just stopped for a broke tail light?
She was driving. No need to even involve him.
Unwritten secret standard procedure in the Twin Cities to request id on any adult (black, hispanic, muslim or trouble maker looking) male passengers on late night traffic stops, so as to run outstanding warrant searches on them before
allowing driver to leave. Odd in that though it was reported as a night stop, appears it was not yet dark, perhaps not
quite 9 pm.

It is important to remember only video released has been by the girl from after the shooting.
It will probably be a very long time before public gets to see any video from the police squad car dash cam from
before the shooting. But her video sure makes it look very bad for the officers involved, especially Yanez.

Early report seems to indicate Yanez first approached the driver and his partner officer Kauser approached
the passenger side and then at some point before the shooting for some unknown reason they switched sides.
I expect all the details will come out after a long long investigation.
I assume this will speed up eventually putting body cams on all cops in the Twin Cities.

Son of Butch":13avm9ar said:
john250":13avm9ar said:
My ? is why is the girlfriend, sitting in the seat next to a guy who is bleeding out so calm that she is able to live-stream the thing on Facebook?
It appears the correct answer is, she has uncommonly good sense.
She kept her wits about her and remained calm in the face of a terrible adversity.
And she started documenting this awful event as soon as she realized what had happened.
I don't know how she could have handled it any better.
Before it happened, it was just a routine traffic stop for a broken tail light to her as she was the driver and was
returning home after grocery shopping with her family. Heartbreaking to hear their 4 year old daughter trying to
comfort her mother by saying it's okay I'm here.

dissociative state. You often see it in people who have just been in a terrible auto accident--the body just doesn't recognize the terrible ordeal. You also see it in combat--it's not like in the movies where things are scripted as chaotic to enhance the moviegoer's visual effect.
There are a couple of websites, where FAA recordings of pilot to tower communications can be heard, in which it is obvious the plane is going to crash, yet the pilot's voices are remarkably calm and steady.

A few years ago, I was bit by a copperhead. I remember my exact thoughts as soon as I realized I had been bitten. "Oh for cryin out loud--what a thing to have happen at my age" Then I just walked up to the porch and calmly told my wife to "get your keys and me a shirt, you have to drive me to town--I just got snake bit"

Son of Butch":37gblyn4 said:
Yes - But just saying Texas is kinda different too - Bell Towers - book depositories - Twin Peaks - Wackos in Waco ect.
Texas has it all. Always has and always will.
I won't argue that.
This was a military style hit placing the officers in a triangle crossfire.
This event had been planned just needed the right event to take place creating a target rich environment
This was a terrorist hit just pick the group to blame.

Caustic Burno":3295ibr7 said:
john250":3295ibr7 said:
Dam- shame, and always it's a tragedy when a cop shoots someone. My ? is why is the girlfriend, sitting in the seat next to a guy who is bleeding out so calm that she is able to live-stream the thing on Facebook? The cop is clearly agitated. The girl is calm to the point of ?. Surely you have seen this.

I thought the same thing she was ice water cold. Cop seemed really shook up but we didn't get to see all the incident.
Same here. More interested in the video than the fellow that was dieing.

JMJ Farms":2f0xzoh7 said:
Protestors just shot two police officers in Dallas. It'll get worse before it gets better.
This is the kind of shyt that starts the BS ball rolling. The shooter/shooters didn't have a dam thing to do with the protest other than it was a very sweet target. Even the chief of police and other police officers said the demonstators had nothing to do with it.

greybeard":2yn9zlvm said:
john250":2yn9zlvm said:
Dissociative state. You often see it in people who have just been in a terrible auto accident--the body just doesn't recognize the terrible ordeal. You also see it in combat--it's not like in the movies where things are scripted as chaotic to enhance the moviegoer's visual effect.
There are a couple of websites, where FAA recordings of pilot to tower communications can be heard, in which it is obvious the plane is going to crash, yet the pilot's voices are remarkably calm and steady.

A few years ago, I was bit by a copperhead. I remember my exact thoughts as soon as I realized I had been bitten. "Oh for cryin out loud--what a thing to have happen at my age" Then I just walked up to the porch and calmly told my wife to "get your keys and me a shirt, you have to drive me to town--I just got snake bit"
1x
Very sound reasoning greybeard.

TexasBred":2fa9bgy8 said:
JMJ Farms":2fa9bgy8 said:
Protestors just shot two police officers in Dallas. It'll get worse before it gets better.
This is the kind of shyt that starts the BS ball rolling. The shooter/shooters didn't have a dam thing to do with the protest other than it was a very sweet target. Even the chief of police and other police officers said the demonstators had nothing to do with it.

Well they should have told the NY Times this bc at the time I originally posted this comment that was the report. And if the dam protestors had of been at home or work instead of acting like a bunch of monkeys it still wouldn't have happened.

Craig Miller":i7hhrcbp said:
Reckon why they was even asking for his license if they just stopped for a broke tail light? She was driving. No need to even involve him.

He was driving. The steering wheel is on the right side of the car. Not sure why but it is. I watched the video again. Not sure how I missed it the first time.

JMJ Farms":b77pu5m9 said:
TexasBred":b77pu5m9 said:
JMJ Farms":b77pu5m9 said:

Well they should have told the NY Times this bc at the time I originally posted this comment that was the report. And if the dam protestors had of been at home or work instead of acting like a bunch of monkeys it still wouldn't have happened.
New York is a long way from DFW...Actually they were peacefully protesting which is a legal right for them and you and me. One black man was "open carrying an AR-15" in the demonstration. When the SHTF he gave his rifle to police and asked what he coudl do to help..... Don't be so eager to spread misinformation. Wait a while and get the facts. ;-)

JMJ Farms":1gmewf4j said:
Craig Miller":1gmewf4j said:

He was driving. The steering wheel is on the right side of the car. Not sure why but it is. I watched the video again. Not sure how I missed it the first time.

Well I'll be.

TexasBred":axcrxjww said:
JMJ Farms":axcrxjww said:
TexasBred":axcrxjww said:

New York is a long way from DFW...Actually they were peacefully protesting which is a legal right for them and you and me. One black man was "open carrying an AR-15" in the demonstration. When the SHTF he gave his rifle to police and asked what he coudl do to help..... Don't be so eager to spread misinformation. Wait a while and get the facts. ;-)

TB when will folks learn ? Wasn't there a thread about spreading misinformation on here? Great example of folks not waiting for the facts before they start spewing out misinformation which in turn can fan the flames of others. Why must those folks stay at home? Why can't they protest? They could have taken vacation and or be off work etc... Why does it matter where they were remember we all have the same rights no matter if you work or don't. Whether you are at home or out protesting? These types of comments are exactly why we are in the situation we are in today. I guess some folks will never learn :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

TB when will folks learn ? Wasn't there a thread about spreading misinformation on here? Great example of folks not waiting for the facts before they start spewing out misinformation which in turn can fan the flames of others. Why must those folks stay at home? Why can't they protest? They could have taken vacation and or be off work etc... Why does it matter where they were remember we all have the same rights no matter if you work or don't. Whether you are at home or out protesting? These types of comments are exactly why we are in the situation we are in today. I guess some folks will never learn :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:[/quote]

See I disagree with most all of that Sky. You and I both know there's more deadbeats and freeloaders protesting than the working folks. And I don't believe that a deadbeat or freeloader has any rights. If you don't work and pay taxes screw you. They're the main reason we're screwed as working folks.

True Grit Farms":1kbjqky2 said:
TB when will folks learn ? Wasn't there a thread about spreading misinformation on here? Great example of folks not waiting for the facts before they start spewing out misinformation which in turn can fan the flames of others. Why must those folks stay at home? Why can't they protest? They could have taken vacation and or be off work etc... Why does it matter where they were remember we all have the same rights no matter if you work or don't. Whether you are at home or out protesting? These types of comments are exactly why we are in the situation we are in today. I guess some folks will never learn :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

See I disagree with most all of that Sky. You and I both know there's more deadbeats and freeloaders protesting than the working folks. And I don't believe that a deadbeat or freeloader has any rights. If you don't work and pay taxes screw you. They're the main reason we're screwed as working folks.[/quote]

But again that's assuming those folks were deadbeats and freeloaders.. H.ll I bs around all day long and im sure people wonder why im not working. Where you are going wrong TGF is that YOU don't believe they have any rights however the forefathers of this country never specified so on the letter of the law which is all that matters they do have rights. If we are going to pick and choose who gets rights and who doesn't and start tearing down the rights of folks guess what some that you and I care about may get shut off too. Its a fine line that we have to work with. We would get into who makes this much has these rights who makes that much has these rights etc ... Where would it end? Yall pick apart anything you all want im done with this one.

skyhightree1":q3fx92x5 said:
True Grit Farms":q3fx92x5 said:

See I disagree with most all of that Sky. You and I both know there's more deadbeats and freeloaders protesting than the working folks. And I don't believe that a deadbeat or freeloader has any rights. If you don't work and pay taxes screw you. They're the main reason we're screwed as working folks.

But again that's assuming those folks were deadbeats and freeloaders.. H.ll I bs around all day long and im sure people wonder why im not working. Where you are going wrong TGF is that YOU don't believe they have any rights however the forefathers of this country never specified so on the letter of the law which is all that matters they do have rights. If we are going to pick and choose who gets rights and who doesn't and start tearing down the rights of folks guess what some that you and I care about may get shut off too. Its a fine line that we have to work with. We would get into who makes this much has these rights who makes that much has these rights etc ... Where would it end? Yall pick apart anything you all want im done with this one.[/quote]

Bailing out cause your WRONG. At one time if you owned no land you had no vote. Right wrong or indifferent that was the way it was.

Latest posts