Another small town shooting

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hpacres440p

Reaction score
Yesterday, just before 8 am here in McGregor, Tx, population 4987, a man decided to kill his wife and her two kids, and also killed another mother and daughter who lived next door as they were in their front yard. The uninvolved mother and daughter were known to me and most everyone in town, wonderful gracious people, and two boys are now left with no immediate family. The husband/father of the two died 2 years ago from cancer(in his early 40's).
Police shot the murderer and have him in custody.
Domestic violence with a gun, destroying one family directly involved, and another just because they were nearby. 5 people dead. When will this stop???please say a prayer, if that is your belief, for sanity to return to our world.

. . . please say a prayer, if that is your belief, for sanity to return to our world.

I hate to put a wet blanket on a horrible situation, but sanity has never prevalent in our world (at least not since Adam and Eve got kicked out of the Garden of Eden; if that's your belief). Thanks to television and the internet we're just more likely to hear about things like this.

I hate to put a wet blanket on a horrible situation, but sanity has never prevalent in our world (at least not since Adam and Eve got kicked out of the Garden of Eden; if that's your belief). Thanks to television and the internet we're just more likely to hear about things like this.
Yes we are, it's sad I had an uncle murder my aunt then commit suicide. No one ever really knew why. Never really know what goes on behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts