That Minnesota shooting

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
Dam- shame, and always it's a tragedy when a cop shoots someone. My ? is why is the girlfriend, sitting in the seat next to a guy who is bleeding out so calm that she is able to live-stream the thing on Facebook? The cop is clearly agitated. The girl is calm to the point of ?. Surely you have seen this.

john250":2v66c66l said:
Dam- shame, and always it's a tragedy when a cop shoots someone. My ? is why is the girlfriend, sitting in the seat next to a guy who is bleeding out so calm that she is able to live-stream the thing on Facebook? The cop is clearly agitated. The girl is calm to the point of ?. Surely you have seen this.

I thought the same thing she was ice water cold. Cop seemed really shook up but we didn't get to see all the incident.

I hate to hear of anyone dying, especially if there wasn't criminal behavior. But it will be a while before the entire story surfaces. I'd like to see all the details before trying to understand the situation.

Kinda like every other major news event for who knows how long. Build a story, who cares if it is true and repeat it over and over. When the real details come out, bury it if you don't like the content and move on to the next "story".

They're called stories for a reason I think.

Alan":rd7839pw said:
Anyone have a link, video or text

Found plenty of links, but there is not enough details to draw a conclusion. As some may know I hate badge heavy cops, but not sure this was the case. One thing I do believe is all cops need more training. you take a 22,23, 24 year old kid and basically tell him he can be law enforcement or work at Walmart, it takes the same amount of training....... Too many shootings by cops and again we don't know what happened. the girlfriends video is late in shooting, also I agree she was way to calm and not enough video of actions before she started taping, something doesn't smell right.

john250":3u7tu6zg said:
so calm that she is able to live-stream the thing on Facebook? The cop is clearly agitated.
The girl is calm to the point of ?
Ignorance is bliss. She is calm to the point of ignorance, unaware as to the seriousness of the injury.
He was shot in the arm and on TV shows that is never a big deal, so her behavior is consistent with ignorance
regarding possible outcomes of a gunshot wound to an arm or leg.

Kingfisher":1s48mbpe said:
What about Baton Rouge??
Lot of difference IMO reporting to a scene of a 911 call that a man that pulled a gun and a burnt out tail light.
No one has seen either incident in its entirety so everything is just media BS for now.

JMJ Farms":2ssklrev said:
Protestors just shot two police officers in Dallas. It'll get worse before it gets better.
Need to sweep the streets with a trench broom.
I will defend anyone's right to peaceable assembly and protest, anarchy is just a step towards destruction .

Good to see MN governor is 'managing' the situation so well. Way to not stoke more racial tensions!
Sarcasm off.

2 snipers, 10 officers, reports say 2 are deceased.
As sad as that is, this will not bode well for 2nd amendment supporters either.

Caustic Burno":1a0v957h said:
john250":1a0v957h said:
Dam- shame, and always it's a tragedy when a cop shoots someone.
My ? is why is the girlfriend, sitting in the seat next to a guy who is bleeding out so calm that she is able to live-stream the thing on Facebook? The cop is clearly agitated. The girl is calm to the point of ?
Surely you have seen this.
I thought the same thing she was ice water cold.
Cop seemed really shook up but we didn't get to see all the incident.
The cop, officer Jeronimo Yanez, seems scared shxtlless to me.
I'm impressed the girl was able to keep her wits about her and remained so respectful and seemed to be replying
in a manner so as not too escalate the situation.
I'm shocked she spent the night in jail (hard to believe that it would be true, but it has been reported).

Officer Yanez seems very scared trying to defend his shooting to her saying "I told him to get his hands up."
Reynolds calmly replied, "You told him to get his ID Sir .... his driver's license."

It appears to me that officer Yanez screwed the pooch.... 4 years on the police force yet still lacking in judgment.
Probably a well meaning dipshxt that scared himself into shooting.
Local TV station first reported Castile was shot once in the arm and later died at the hospital.
Now it appears Yanez may have fired 5 shots striking Castile in the arm and side and that he was dead on arrival.

While it is not true,
I can understand how Reynolds believes her boyfriend was shot for being black, and reaching for his billfold.
He was shot because Yanez lacked the judgment, competency and perhaps proper training needed to be a police
officer. His mother probably named him Jeronimo knowing he'd be one to always jump the gun.

P.S. I went to college with a Yanez from St Paul and if it turns out to be the same family there is definitely a
dxpshit gene that runs in that family gene pool.

Latest posts