Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

I know you guys and gals aren't much into Belties but here's my bull. First picture is at 12 months. Second is at 22 months. I've got his first two calves coming in the next two weeks - excited to see what we get.

NonTypicalCPA":2j525frw said:
I know you guys and gals aren't much into Belties but here's my bull. First picture is at 12 months. Second is at 22 months. I've got his first two calves coming in the next two weeks - excited to see what we get.

I actually saw some of those down here the other day. They were not near as nice as yours. They had that Jersey milk cow look.

Lazy M":1ftiobkg said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":1ftiobkg said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":1ftiobkg said:
I took this today. This is a June 16 3/4 blood Simm Angus, weighed 1200 a few weeks ago (before he was a year old). He is in the top 3% for weaning weight EPD and top 10% for yearling EPD. His dam is an Upgrade sired 3/4 blood cow that produces a good one every year. His sire is HPF Optimizer, from Select Sires.
Here is a link to his pedigree: https://herdbook.org/simmapp/action/ani ... er=3120507

iba13m.jpg

I posted this guy for sale on Monday evening, $3000. He walked on the new owner's trailer this morning (36 hours later). The people who bought him were looking at the last bull I posted and sold in April (an Upgrade sired one that I put pics on here before I sold also). Except they called right after I sold that bull, and missed out. This was another Facebook sell.
So thankful for the good blessings we get!
At $3k that was a great deal for the purchasers. Meant to comment before but that is as thick a young bull as I've seen. Very nice. I really need to try this Optimizer bull out on my cows.

I agree, nice bull for the price. :nod:

Facebook is a great resource to buy and sell cattle. You can join hundreds of groups based on breed, area, and all kinds of other stuff. My newsfeed is basically all cattle, jokes, and some equipment.

Fire Sweep - really nice bull and a very fair price. Congrats!!
Brute 23 - I really don't care what breed, I think there are great cattle in all breeds. I am going to "assume" that the 12 month old picture was in a sale catalog when you bought him? He is a very well put together bull, very attractive. He appears to be in lower body condition in the 2nd picture and obviously not all "set-up" posed for the picture. Picture taking is an art. I have yet to conquer that task!!!!

Brute 23":305hkhu4 said:
NonTypicalCPA":305hkhu4 said:

I actually saw some of those down here the other day. They were not near as nice as yours. They had that Jersey milk cow look.
The ones you saw, were probably Dutch Belted cows.

Latest posts