Serious Social Question: Is "White Trash" the same thing as the N word?

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":38v2nff1 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":38v2nff1 said:
TB, do you prefer "The War for Southern Freedom"?
There are hundreds of different names used for it. It was actually a "Civil War". I suppose the north was the aggressor and they were very smart to be such. The south could never muster enough movement to really progress far past their own original boundaries.

CB the fact that I was not born in this country does not mean that I have not studied the history. Only difference is that you rely on hearsay perhaps repeated by your ancestors who you claim fought in the war...stories than you can neither confirm nor vouch for their accuracy. Families can live somewhere many generations and still be ignorant or mislead or just be too hard headed to accept facts. Maybe this is what we mean by "white trash". :shock: :shock:

I guess I am just white trash then I can give you my great grandmothers name and grand father she was one of the last widows drawing a confederate pension until 1963 it is public record
Mahala Womack if you care to look it up along with H.H. Womack 7th Texas Calvary company E. Both buried MT Zion cemetery Trinity County that is public record as well. If you would like to go farther we can start at the revolutionary war war of 1812 the Alamo both sides of the Civil,WWI,WWII Korean ,Vietnam and Iraq Freedom
It's all verifiable what do you have a drawing on a cave wall
Unless your family really fought and bled for the Stars and Stripes along with the Stars and Bars you are just another elitist calling us white trash I will wear that hat proudly.

Caustic Burno":fzb9nphc said:
TexasBred":fzb9nphc said:
TennesseeTuxedo":fzb9nphc said:
There are hundreds of different names used for it. It was actually a "Civil War". I suppose the north was the aggressor and they were very smart to be such. The south could never muster enough movement to really progress far past their own original boundaries.

CB the fact that I was not born in this country does not mean that I have not studied the history. Only difference is that you rely on hearsay perhaps repeated by your ancestors who you claim fought in the war...stories than you can neither confirm nor vouch for their accuracy. Families can live somewhere many generations and still be ignorant or mislead or just be too hard headed to accept facts. Maybe this is what we mean by "white trash". :shock: :shock:

I guess I am just white trash then I can give you my great grandmothers name and grand father she was one of the last widows drawing a confederate pension until 1963 it is public record
Mahala Womack if you care to look it up along with H.H. Womack 7th Texas Calvary company E. Both buried MT Zion cemetery Trinity County that is public record as well. If you would like to go farther we can start at the revolutionary war war of 1812 the Alamo both sides of the Civil,WWI,WWII Korean ,Vietnam and Iraq Freedom
Unless your family really fought and bled for the Stars and Stripes along with the Stars and Bars you are just another elitist calling us white trash I will wear that hat proudly.
Horse shyt. Some of the finest americans thoughout our history never picked up a gun and shot at anybody.

Caustic Burno":3141rdoi said:
TexasBred":3141rdoi said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3141rdoi said:

BTW I have ancestors and relatives who have found in the civil war, WWI, WW2, Korea and Vietnam, but I don't try to live off what they accomplished.

Maybe your grandparents didn't have an impact on your life mine did.
Again you stick your nose in nothing you know about were talking about White Trash you got to step up a little higher to get there.

ga.prime":2irvgxqs said:
Surely it's Georgia Womack, not Gerioga.
You are correct my iPad is dead and charging fat fingered on my iPhone

PS she passed at 104 still had my grandfathers sabre and uniform
I would like to know where that sabre went.

Caustic Burno":1e4h0kac said:
Again you stick your nose in nothing you know about were talking about White Trash you got to step up a little higher to get there.
You're right about that. I was raised by my parents and my grandparents had very little to do with my upbringing. Hardly even rememer my mom's parents. But I have watched and read enough out of you to know that you absolutely would never admit you're wrong about anything because you will always believe your opinion trumps facts.....so just continue to wallow in your ignorance. As long as your happy with it so be it.

TexasBred":1rttqx3o said:
Caustic Burno":1rttqx3o said:
You're right about that. I was raised by my parents and my grandparents had very little to do with my upbringing. Hardly even rememer my mom's parents. But I have watched and read enough out of you to know that you absolutely would never admit you're wrong about anything because you will always believe your opinion trumps facts.....so just continue to wallow in your ignorance. As long as your happy with it so be it.

I pity you then and truly feel sorry for you because with us it is family first and always. Not knowing ones heritage and family history is a great loss.
Sorry for your loss

CB and TB. This is not the time and place to get personal. Our time to spend together is short. Let's look for those things that connect us. I have found one that both of you have missed. The abbreviations for both of you ends in a "B". The Good Lord wants you two brothers to love each other. Can I get an Amen?

Caustic Burno":hyq0rg22 said:
backhoeboogie":hyq0rg22 said:
I too, am very proud of my heritage. I too am set in my values.

Maybe you have to be southern white trash to understand it.

I doubt it. You and I, about the same age. My DOB, 8/13/50. I guess some people thought I was white trash growing up. Dad didn't make enough to ever qualify for paying taxes. I was raised in Kentucky. Most consider it a Southern State.

Your loyalty to your heritage is honorable. But if I have a choice and I do. I would rather make an honest objective effort at calling a spade a spade.

I want to lay down and die some day and know " I did it my way".

May the powers of the Universe shed their grace on ye if you think you are being true to your own conscience!

Who considers KY a southern state?
I was raised very poor, we had no running water or inside bathroom until I was in college. But we worked every day very hard to live and never ask for a handout and never took one. We didn't lay on our azz and wait for a check to get here. We ate and lived but had no extras. I am very proud of what my family has done. But there are those here that have never and never will work a day. We as workers and taxpayers keep them fat and sassy. They have the votes just as we do but there is getting to be too many of them. They are the WHITE TRASH. For me its not black or white, red or yellow. Its trying hard or being a deadbeat.

There's a family lives one road over from me. Five of them in the house hold. If any of them have ever held a job, I am unaware of it. In the heat of the day, they carry the tv outside on a drop cord, and sit under a shade tree and watch it. When it cools off in the afternoon, they head back in. Evidently, someone is subsidizing their lifestyle.

My POS white trash neighbors won't even come and pick out of the garden. My wife picks vegetables for them and then drops them at their gate. There's some really sorry folks in this country.

Latest posts