Need help on an old post

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I believe a couple of years ago a member of CT posted a thread about him being hired as an extra,stunt rider or whatever for a western movie being filmed. He was to ride his horse through a river, I can' recall too much about the thread other than he posted once saying they did many takes and it was getting a little old. Does anyone recall anything about this or if the movie ever came out..... Our was I just standing too close to the wacky tobacky.....again.

Alan

I remember that thread. I can't remember what its title was or who posted, but if you can remember the title look it up in search, up the top near members and logout. I've had a look but need more to go on than film extra.

sorry, just found this.... they still liked a few cuts of the film too put it together.. then go to investors ... true story of a man that robs a bank ""marked money""" in kentucky and travel south to ala... the films start with me crossing the river and run up on gamblers.. where i get into it with one man.. stand up put my hand on my gun and another shoots me, the one that shoots me grabs my saddle bags full of money and fled... thus ends my movie career :cowboy:

alacattleman":1acjew3r said:
sorry, just found this.... they still liked a few cuts of the film too put it together.. then go to investors ... true story of a man that robs a bank ""marked money""" in kentucky and travel south to ala... the films start with me crossing the river and run up on gamblers.. where i get into it with one man.. stand up put my hand on my gun and another shoots me, the one that shoots me grabs my saddle bags full of money and fled... thus ends my movie career :cowboy:

Thanks for the update, let us know if it ever hits the screen..... then I'll wait until video :lol: :lol:

Alan

Alan":fvck0pl8 said:
alacattleman":fvck0pl8 said:

Thanks for the update, let us know if it ever hits the screen..... then I'll wait until video :lol: :lol:

Alan
it can probably be found in the discount bin, :cowboy: i just hope i can still use rascal on it,, like too lost him last fall he's kicking 30 years in the ass

There was a movie made here a few years ago. The producers left town with the film owing everyone money.
After a couple years the producers did get a distribution deal, but it was a short run in the theatres. I doubt anyone made money after the bills were paid. Actually, I'm not sure they did pay.

Dang, you got killed in the opening scene. Sorry about that.

john250":2s7wln6m said:
There was a movie made here a few years ago. The producers left town with the film owing everyone money.
After a couple years the producers did get a distribution deal, but it was a short run in the theatres. I doubt anyone made money after the bills were paid. Actually, I'm not sure they did pay.

Same thing happened to Stephen Seagall in one of his movies when he got tossed from an airplane and look what a cinematic giant he turned out to be!

alacattleman":ae6rt417 said:
kind of a bad start :D

ga.prime":5zsjhs7y said:
john250":5zsjhs7y said:

Same thing happened to Stephen Seagall in one of his movies when he got tossed from an airplane and look what a cinematic giant he turned out to be!
i guess dying is a good place to start :cowboy:

I once saw someone on here post something about trimming a bull's eyelashes to correct a problem. Have you tried that to make him look and feel less femine? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts