Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Snakes and alcohol !!!!

View attachment 44419

Those big snakes can bite !!!!
Found that out later. Her name was Phyllis and one of my friends kept her in his room at the frat house (in a giant tank). She got a little testy and tried to bite him, so he ended up donating her to the Sedgwick County Zoo. But in our defense, we were 19 and invincible ;)

Found that out later. Her name was Phyllis and one of my friends kept her in his room at the frat house (in a giant tank). She got a little testy and tried to bite him, so he ended up donating her to the Sedgwick County Zoo. But in our defense, we were 19 and invincible ;)
:unsure: Carpe diem. aka - you go girl

We do 40kg/ha.

Ken
For being a metric country we are still imperial in some aspects. Which is okay I guess, but what really gets me is the way bushels are used. Bushels are a volume, and when you buy oats you buy bushels but the bushels are sold by the standard 34 lbs per bushel. But oats don't weigh 34 lbs anymore. The last ones I bought weighed 48 lbs. So for me and my math challenged brain I have a hard time figuring out what planting 2 bu per acre (apparently the standard) really means.

Woke up to 14 inches of nice wet snow and it hasn't quit. Supposed to snow through Sunday. After weeks of nothing but wind we needed it! Good timing too, just finished spreading fertilizer yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 10
For being a metric country we are still imperial in some aspects. Which is okay I guess, but what really gets me is the way bushels are used. Bushels are a volume, and when you buy oats you buy bushels but the bushels are sold by the standard 34 lbs per bushel. But oats don't weigh 34 lbs anymore. The last ones I bought weighed 48 lbs. So for me and my math challenged brain I have a hard time figuring out what planting 2 bu per acre (apparently the standard) really means.
Your southern neighbours have too much influence. We are surrounded by water.

Ken

Woke up to 14 inches of nice wet snow and it hasn't quit. Supposed to snow through Sunday. After weeks of nothing but wind we needed it! Good timing too, just finished spreading fertilizer yesterday.

Now you're just rubbing it in. Been 90 and humid here all week and I have been fussing everyday. Keep telling the wife it is all I can do to keep that truck from going west!

Wow! Seems early to be getting that hot.
There's power lines down all over the valley right now. Not sure when we'll ever get our juice back on.