Long live the prince

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve":1krojqce said:
Cross-7":1krojqce said:
M-5":1krojqce said:
maybe he should get one of them breathalyzers that attaches to the computer like they have for cars. To much to drink then "No forum for you".

I need one of those for my phone to keep from texting also :D
Could have saved me lots of grief
Same here Cross-7, same here.

I'm probably lucky I quit drinking about the time texting really became popular.

Very lucky...

I bought some new boobs, a car and was under contract on a beautiful home in the country before I sobered up and saw what was going on

:kid:
TennesseeTuxedo":7yuc0d2a said:
What was wrong with your old boobs? :D

Lol
Should of said "her some new boobs"
That part was worth .... Never mind

Y'all see where Fielder has career ending surgery

TennesseeTuxedo":2xteb6p7 said:
Few here are as close to Ron as I am so I wish he could be forgiven and allowed back. Again, I admit that I did not see the thread in question.
Are you kidding? You've been around long enough to know that banned doesn't mean banned. Banned means that user account was banned. Start a new user account and you're right back in the game. Been done 100's of times.

ga.prime":3syfgjgo said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3syfgjgo said:
Few here are as close to Ron as I am so I wish he could be forgiven and allowed back. Again, I admit that I did not see the thread in question.
Are you kidding? You've been around long enough to know that banned doesn't mean banned. Banned means that user account was banned. Start a new user account and you're right back in the game. Been done 100's of times.

It's not right back in the game...
Just look
Callmeinatyi13 joined this morning. And was instantly banned

ga.prime":2f4ekkco said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2f4ekkco said:
yep. some have had multiple user names already registered---'just in case'.

Never seen em ban somebody's new name before. Sounds personal.

Craig Miller":2jettjoi said:

It happens a lot more than you would think.

dun":3quh9y7k said:
Craig Miller":3quh9y7k said:

It happens a lot more than you would think

Yes it does. It's like a cooling off or waiting period on gun purchases.
Inyati was all over CP about a misunderstanding from years ago. And with me he was only joking, or at least that's how I took it. Hopefully Inyati will be back, he's a good guy just different. But aren't we all?

Latest posts