Long live the prince

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence

Keyboard cowboy
Reaction score
Am I wrong ? It appears while I took my afternoon nap yesterday the Prince of black raven may have been assassinated.
Dam shame..although I needed a dictionary and a thesaurus to understand him. I greatly enjoyed his discussions.
I hope he's shows back up. Just remember Prince. When you cross swords with scoundrels, you must watch your back. :nod:

M-5":2jaueody said:
NECowboy":2jaueody said:
Where is this thread where the raven shall croak nevermore?

apparently the thread is in the same place the Prince is .

I missed the whole thing.

It must have been deleted. Me to I always enjoy a good scrap. :cowboy:

Ok M-5 it's game on...

Dang I missed it all I guess. I was driving all day and didn't get to get on here. I'm sure he's working up a good story right now for when he shows back up.

Craig Miller":3r03imfk said:
Dang I missed it all I guess. I was driving all day and didn't get to get on here. I'm sure he's working up a good story right now for when he shows back up.

Does anyone know how he came up with the name inyati to start with? It will be interesting to see what his reincarnation name is.

I always heard it as "bring a light lunch and 2 pairs of gloves"

(I was here a lot yesterday and didn't see any particular kind of ruckus.)

He was talking trash to CP last night. I think he was drunk or something. He must have made ten unanswered insult posts in a row every one crazier than the one before. And he made at least one post insulting his hero, true grit.

ga.prime":1ovsvnq9 said:
He was talking trash to CP last night. I think he was drunk or something. He must have made ten unanswered insult posts in a row every one crazier than the one before. And he made at least one post insulting his hero, true grit.

Inyati13 was a hero too, that's awesome!! :lol:

Latest posts