How Long you been Married?

Help Support CattleToday:

23 years in December. for my 20th, my husband got me a tractor seat.....Yes, I did keep him around! I would have rather gotten the 10 bred heifers!!! :heart:

28 years this past July. I was 17 and he was 19 ! I think the heifers would be a wonderful anniversary gift! My husband took me to a bull sale for our 25th, and he bought 2 and I bought 2 - so it's been kindof a friendly competition ever since - over who had the better eye, whose calves are nicer, weigh more ect. It's been really fun. We have a great life here.

20 years the first time. After that 20 a girlfriend works better. I got no use for a wife anymore.

28 years and I've never forgotten what my best friend told me during my wedding. He said "I never knew what happiness was until I got married, then it was too late."

Wow, this topic reminded me of our up-coming anniversary, November 27. Will be 24 years of marraige for me and the missus'. We started "going" together when we were 15 and married when we were 20. So, actually we have been together 29 years. God blessed me with a great wife and my kids with a great momma!

33 years as of this past June. Wouldn't take a million dollars for the wife I have now, and at my age, I wouldn't give a nickel for a new one!

ranchwife":nviyxzyh said:
11 years, 4 1/2 months married!! first one ended after 7 ugly years.....about 7 1/2 years too late! :roll: :roll:

I absolutely LOVE reading about folks who have been married 20+ years....makes one really believe in "forever"....good for all of you who have managed to stick it out! Marriage is NOT easy and especially in today's day and age of the "quick and no-fault" divorce!!! My hat's off to you!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My parents have been married 42 years me 20 my sister 22. I worry all the time that the way things are changing with such quick divorces that the odd are my children will not be so fortunate as us.

I have some relatives that have had some nightmares with seeing their grandchildren due to bad divorces and I hope and pray I do not have the same.

21 year to my current and will be last husband. my first marriage lasted just 4 years.

my brother has just celebrated 38th anniversary. and my Aunt and Uncle 60 years married, and he died 2 weeks before their 61st about 10 months ago.

17 & 1/2 to the first broom rider. 17 to the current wife, best friend, companion, partner, and lover. Would marry her again right now this second. Never thought a man could be as happy as I am with a wife. She is a breath of fresh air every time I see her, and it feels like we just met everyday. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now Don't you boys go getting all mushy! You romantic buggers you! I hope you all tell your wives the same things!
Ain't love grand!

Latest posts