How Long you been Married?

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
I am just a few weeks away from my 20th Wedding anniversary. Figured most on here seem to be married. How long have you guys been married?

Plus what is a guy suppose to get for a 20th Anniversary? You think it would be inappropriate to buy her 10 bred heifers? Our Anniversary seems to coincide with lots of Spring Bred Heifer Sales. :lol:

my motto- Abolish Divorce... Stay Single
but that's a cynic's view so ignore me :roll: :p

Is this cumulative or just to present wife? First wife divorced me after about seven years when she saw the grass was so much greener on the other side of the fence. She didn't understand the term delayed gratification.

Present wife and I have been happily married ten years much to the dismay of first wife. ;-) We plan to grow old and grey together. When we make it to the 20th, I'll buy her whatever her sweet heart desires! :heart:

With the current one it will be 35 years the day after Pearl Harbor Day this year.

dun

I use to think that if you made it to 20 years you would make it to 50. But weirdest thing I have either recently met or know people that have divorced after 20 years of marriage.

Seems like after you make it that many years you would not be wanting to start over. But then again my wife might be thinking differently :lol:

I was planning on taking her to where we went on our Honeymoon, (Pocono Mountain Resort in Pennsylvania, Niagara Falls, NYC, Washington D.C.) But she recently got a new job and she would not be able to ask off after just one month.

So Now I got to scramble to find here another present. Guess if all else fails Diamonds always work huh?

I have been married about 2 and a half years to my current spouse. I was married 13 years to the first one. My parents will celebrate 58 years on the 28th of December.

aplusmnt":3le50e0x said:
Guess if all else fails Diamonds always work huh?

Will baseball season be back on by then? That's the only kind of diamond my wife will ever see, and probably not that kind either.

dun

5 years this month. I remind her quite often, she's one lucky woman! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cfpinz

11 years, 4 1/2 months married!! first one ended after 7 ugly years.....about 7 1/2 years too late! :roll: :roll:

I absolutely LOVE reading about folks who have been married 20+ years....makes one really believe in "forever"....good for all of you who have managed to stick it out! Marriage is NOT easy and especially in today's day and age of the "quick and no-fault" divorce!!! My hat's off to you!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You all have a ways to go. We have been married 46 years and counting. Hard to believe sometimes but the calendar doesn't lie.

Green Creek":18bfcjwq said:
You all have a ways to go. We have been married 46 years and counting. Hard to believe sometimes but the calendar doesn't lie.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now, that's called TENACITY!!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Latest posts