How Long you been Married?

Help Support CattleToday:

Just past 19 this month. I bought here a mystic fire opal set with the ring, pendant and ear rings. I'm saving the matching braclet for Christmas.

She didn't get me anything for my birthday which was 3 days earlier. But I got 2 shirts for the anniversary.

We've only been married to each other.

Almost 17 years and we've never had a fight. Husband is a really good man. We wuv each other :heart:

I guess most women would love to have a diamond. I'd be mad if hubby bought me one. I'd be thinking about how many 3 in 1's he could have bought instead!

21yrs. I cooked something good(probably steak)on our anniv. night. She loves my cooking. Anyway, that was my anniv. present.

Dec. 24th 7 years. Nah, I aint itchin' yet....Thank God for her everyday after being Married to the meanest wench east of the Mississippi for 10 years.

aplusmnt":1l1q19pw said:
I use to think that if you made it to 20 years you would make it to 50. But weirdest thing I have either recently met or know people that have divorced after 20 years of marriage.

I know of one couple that divorced after 50 years of marriage. Seems to me it would have been easier to just kill each other and forget about it, but I could be wrong. :lol: :lol:

msscamp":q4scu7eh said:
aplusmnt":q4scu7eh said:
I use to think that if you made it to 20 years you would make it to 50. But weirdest thing I have either recently met or know people that have divorced after 20 years of marriage.

I know of one couple that divorced after 50 years of marriage. Seems to me it would have been easier to just kill each other and forget about it, but I could be wrong. :lol: :lol:

Can not even imagine being married 50 years and divorcing. Maybe they had jobs up till then and once they retired and had to be around each other they found they could not stand one another?

aplusmnt":12oj0g6p said:
I am just a few weeks away from my 20th Wedding anniversary. Figured most on here seem to be married. How long have you guys been married?

Plus what is a guy suppose to get for a 20th Anniversary? You think it would be inappropriate to buy her 10 bred heifers? Our Anniversary seems to coincide with lots of Spring Bred Heifer Sales. :lol:

7 years, seemed like an accomplishment until I read how long everyone else has been married! :lol:

I'm thinking 20 years = 20 bred heifers, one for each year. I can't say how ecstatic I would be with that gift, even 10 for that matter but I don't know if I speak for all women on that one. ;-)

Victoria":4khezuy0 said:
aplusmnt":4khezuy0 said:
I am just a few weeks away from my 20th Wedding anniversary. Figured most on here seem to be married. How long have you guys been married?

Plus what is a guy suppose to get for a 20th Anniversary? You think it would be inappropriate to buy her 10 bred heifers? Our Anniversary seems to coincide with lots of Spring Bred Heifer Sales. :lol:

7 years, seemed like an accomplishment until I read how long everyone else has been married! :lol:

I'm thinking 20 years = 20 bred heifers, one for each year. I can't say how ecstatic I would be with that gift, even 10 for that matter but I don't know if I speak for all women on that one. ;-)

Sorry, I hit the submit button too soon.

That works for me. I can't imagine any woman who hangs around on this board would turn down a bred heifer for every year of marriage. Just might take a large loan to fund my herd.

dun":1qbrwwwo said:
With the current one it will be 35 years the day after Pearl Harbor Day this year.

dun

Dun, you must have really robbed the cradle. I would have sworn your wife wasn't even that old! :)