Black Baldie Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

K&S Cattle

Reaction score
Is there a market for Black Baldie heifers off of F1 Tigerstripe cows and Angus bulls? My father in law has some fine ones, and he has normally been selling through Superior for feeder calves. These are to nice and we are looking at a different option.

Thanks,

K&S

I would certainly think so. The Angus x Hereford baldie heifers are very well received here, and it seems to me that the cross you are speaking of should make some fine cows.

K&S Cattle":1jx2pieo said:
Is there a market for Black Baldie heifers off of F1 Tigerstripe cows and Angus bulls? My father in law has some fine ones, and he has normally been selling through Superior for feeder calves. These are to nice and we are looking at a different option.

Thanks,

K&S
if their nice,they'll make their own market..some cattle need to be talked up.. Those type should speak for themselves...

bird dog":1f4un7fi said:
Its according to where you are at but in my area, Brangus baldy's sell very well. I have some in my herd and they are excellent mamas.

We call that a super baldy. A baldy out of a brangus cow will ring the bell at the sale barn around here.

Latest posts