“Black” Herefords

Help Support CattleToday:

Well as usual things got a little heated. conversations were interesting an knowledgeable
All I'm going to say is it take knowledge, determination and long hours to accomplish. When breeder does most dont realize what it takes
Someone said luck well that plays true in the cattle business as a whole.
Well out of all the negativity voiced around here about black Herefords, I don't see much wrong with that bull. And by much... I'd have to look hard and discover something. That's a nice bull.

Have you got any pics of him along the top of his back, back to front?

Well out of all the negativity voiced around here about black Herefords, I don't see much wrong with that bull. And by much... I'd have to look hard and discover something. That's a nice bull.
Thank you my son in law is proud of it

Have you got any pics of him along the top of his back, back to front?
I think so I will have scroll my phone an post

That's the "kind" I want!

The two they had at the last good sale had much more white. Colored like a typical hereford. Featherneck and all.
They were built good tho.

Yall sure got me second guessing my holstein/hereford cow.
She came in with all the other holsteins that sold that day. My guess was that they a.i. and sold the opens. Except she wasn't open.
Spose they could've missed her on a blood sample or something. Heck who knows.
Maybe she is PART jersey. She's awful large for that tho.

Well as usual things got a little heated. conversations were interesting an knowledgeable
All I'm going to say is it take knowledge, determination and long hours to accomplish. When breeder does most dont realize what it takes
Someone said luck well that plays true in the cattle business as a whole.
That's a nice looking bull.