Love baldie babies

Help Support CattleToday:

Newest baby , first calf heifer out of our son of our good brangus cow and our old heifer bull . He was a Butkus son. Had to sell him when he went lame . This is the first calf out of Buckshot. Was anxious being the first calf out of him bred to a heifer . Think he may have earned the job . Have 3 more bred to him . IMG_5372.jpeg

Not a baldie but super excited about this young lady . This is Ms Peppers first heifer calf since we have owned her . Not the biggest cow in the pasture but she always weans the biggest calf . Think this is her 6 th calf , all bulls until today .

Attachments

• IMG_5403.jpeg
    IMG_5403.jpeg
    566.6 KB · Views: 11
This was our Deer Valley All in son , tallest angus bull I've ever seen . We let him go this fall . Age . The baldies all out of my Gizmo bull

Hot pockets huh? Does this mean she will heat up YOUR pockets if you get too close?
Yes mam ! We have 2 daughters, both cool as the underside of a pillow but that ole girl will get you when she has a new baby ! My insurance against predators and strangers wandering through the pasture. Son had driven through the pasture 4 times before he decided to go to the source and trigger the mother instinct. She went straight to the hay ring and that little head popped up ! Lol