Anyone around me getting rain?

Help Support CattleToday:

Had to run my wipers this morning around 6:30 but for only a couple of minutes. Must have been coming out of one little cloud. Hope I wake up in the mroning to hard rain.

The red dot is always near us.... I'll let yall know if we get that much rain.....The most we've had in one rain is 12 inches...

Your practically my neighbor slick....im just below you in caddo mills. Had a few extremely brief and light showers but not much yet. Hope we get some soon theres some good chances later this week.

CaddoFarms":2t4ab074 said:
Your practically my neighbor slick....im just below you in caddo mills. Had a few extremely brief and light showers but not much yet. Hope we get some soon theres some good chances later this week.

I see that we are. No brief nothings around my place.

I had a very brief shower yesterday evening and another one this evening. Neither one was enough to get your shirt more than slightly damp. And I'm right in the middle of the light green color, so I'm not feeling real good about my chances. Of course I'll be proud of whatever I do get, if any.

Front Porch is wet....one of those heavy foggy type "rains". Radar isn't even picking it up. You folks in the flash flood watch areas better watch out. :lol:

I went around and marked the ponds where we have herds. I'm interested in seeing how fast each one fills....Really tired of checking ponds. This rain better pan out.

I demand that you share that 1/8" !!
That's x3 the rainfall total I have gotten this week.

Cunundrum. There's 600lbs of wheat, rygrass and oat seed under a tarp in the back of my truck--pasture behind the house is prepared and seeder is hooked to tractor.
Put it out now and hope it rains Sat and Sun as forecast--or wait until it does rain?

If I got multiple inches of rain on a field ready to seed, It would end up in the ocean. The soil, not just the seed.

Kingfisher":11v22cto said:
I'd be running that tractor GB. Some computer models are calling for 18" of rain here.
:lol: With the last 115 days worth of computer models as a representation of accuracy...you would be blessed to get 1.8 " of rain.

I'll be watching ... But my oats seed is still on the trailer in the barn where it has resided for 32 days.

Latest posts