Anyone around me getting rain?

Help Support CattleToday:

Sometimes the acquifiers seem to be on top of the ground. Still raining here but not as bad and not nearly as bad as this official flash flood report from yesterday down HoustonCutter's way.
10/31/2015 1005 am

Dayton, Liberty County.

Flash flood, reported by law enforcement.

Underpass at intersection at US 90 and FM 321 is closed
due to 15 to 20 feet of water. Other streets in Dayton
are closed as well.
:shock:

slick4591":22js7e6t said:
Everything was supposed to be cleared out yesterday but there's still a drizzle around here.
Same here right now--drizzle, but we had some pretty hard rain earlier today. More on the way later in the week, and into next weekend, a repeat of last week maybe.
Gonna be a messy winter of putting out hay if this is what all winter will be.

Idk how much we got with that last round friday. To dam much . the rain gauge ran over. Lows are lined up out in the Pacific. If your in texas , make sure your rubber boots are in good shape, your going be spending alot of time in em

Been pouring here since about 4am and we got 4" less than a week ago. River is bank full yesterday, so this is apt not to be good. :help:
No fertilizing this weekend and probably not next week. :frowns:

Started as rain last night. Temp dropped like a rock and now it's dam near a blizzard. But it isn;t sticking yet

Not expecting any more that some sprinkles here today, but they did use the S word for the first couple of weeks of December. I hate the S word!

I can feel a little dampness falling. Radar doesn't show much of anything. We got an inch earlier in the week so missing out today won't be a big deal.

According to weather liars, this crap was all supposed to be blown out by now, but too, they aid it would start until around 9am and it started around 4:30.
Wind has been out of the South all day around 5mph--I'll know it's going to clear when it switches around..

Bet this front that hit here will push all of that out, GB. Started out at 58F at midnight and is now 46F. Pretty steady wind at 20 and gust up towards 30.

We are forecast to get 8" plus out of this system. It's a slow mover. Just drove back home from Little Rock and water is standing everywhere, creeks full and rivers are rising. It'll be interesting. Y'all take care

4.5" in my rain gage today.
Figures--I just began a big dirt project Friday--in my backyard.
Wife is not happy at all. I'll be lucky to get back on to it before July now.

Latest posts