Would like to see pictures of your good bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Gate Opener

Reaction score
Seen a lot of pictures of some lets say less than perfect bulls so I think it would be interesting to see good ones and maybe some of his offspring. Also if you would like to, tell what you really like about him. I won't say anything negative and hope no one else will so that people won't hesitate to post pictures.

Gate Opener":2fb48n2r said:
Seen a lot of pictures of some lets say less than perfect bulls so I think it would be interesting to see good ones and maybe some of his offspring. Also if you would like to, tell what you really like about him. I won't say anything negative and hope no one else will so that people won't hesitate to post pictures.

Forever the optimist...that's something my mother said, a lot. :)

Alice

Not my calf but out of my sire. Not the best picture either. Don't be too hard on me please...................
goldmin1.jpg
[/img]

Here are a couple of mine.

A few folks are probably tired of seeing these, but I'm 2,000 miles from my cattle, so I don't get too many newer pictures.

dillonside.jpg

Merlin.jpg

[
hereford.jpg

I'll try this.

Thanks for the help on posting.

Badlands

Hmmmmmm............

3rd time is a charm. Now to resize!

Thanks.

Badlands

MikeC":17115s0n said:
Not my calf but out of my sire. Not the best picture either. Don't be too hard on me please...................
goldmin1.jpg
[/img]

Now that's my kinda calf ;-) .

Everyone has their own breed of cattle, but I'm very very happy with my Charolais :D .

This is my favorite Herdsire, Honky Tonk's Cody. He is 4 this month. He has been tenderness tested with Genestar, 2 stars(out of 2). His calves are nicely muscled and he tends to put some leg on them as well. He is very gentle, and loves to be scratched. He will come when called and loves his treats!

Cody2004.JPG

Mike, How are his back legs set up? I can't tell if that picture accuratley portrays them or not. I wouldn't mind having a palomino bull if he looked like that.

Badlands":3f76j63k said:
Here are a couple of mine.

A few folks are probably tired of seeing these, but I'm 2,000 miles from my cattle, so I don't get too many newer pictures.

Badlands

I don't think the ranchers.net pics and show up on this board unless you upload them to this board.

Alice

For these link, I think if you knock off the they may work. Because they don;t end in jpg or gif I don;t think the system sees them as imgs but as links/URLs

dun

LOL, thanks dun.

I run a computer in many ways for my career, but not for pubishing or internet type applications.

I need all the help I can get.

Badlands

Ok, just give me time to put on the Kevlar.

Here's our Dexter bull at 3 yrs. -- most recent picture, but not the best picture
PIC00012.JPG

Here is a 5 mo. bull calf by the above bull:
PIC00002.JPG

Here is a 5 mo. heifer calf by the same bull (this is the heifer that was on the "guess the breed" a few months ago:
PIC000202.JPG

Beef11":1p2kmu14 said:
Mike, How are his back legs set up? I can't tell if that picture accuratley portrays them or not. I wouldn't mind having a palomino bull if he looked like that.

I don't know anything about him. The owner e-mailed this picture and told me he was entering him in the Nationals show and sale in Jan. Go by and see him. The owner also has a pen of 3 heifers that are flushmates to him in the show and will sell the pick in the sale.

Long story short. I bet his back legs are good. I'll see if he has a better picture.

Those sure aren;t the typical Dexters from around this area. Around here even the bulls look dairy

dun

Really nice bulls and babies guys. Makes me want to get a BIG paper sack to put over our bull. :oops:

Latest posts