Which Angus bull to use ?

Help Support CattleToday:

I went to youtube and started searching. I do not know this farm. I know nothing of this Angus breeding, but this is what we should be seeing in our bulls. But I would purchase the mechanics in the rear end of this bull. I don't even know if this is USA bull, maybe Canada.
Claremont is in Australia.

What are you impressed with other than how they travel? I have better individuals for the production of beef in my steer pen.
Josher asked for me to give him an example of what I was speaking of how they walk. That was what I was looking for. The first bull, I would buy for his structure. He has a great shoulder and muscling over the top of his back. He has all the 45° angles, as you see how smoothly his entire body goes together and fits like it is supposed to. Man bulls look like the hip does not belong to them. Or the shoulder is straight and awkward looking. They are pinched in the heart girth and flank which gives them that funky balloon look. I like great capacity, but not to the point it looks like a water balloon about to bust. He will be 2 years in March. The other two I would pass on.
I like that BAR EL NATURAL bull you use. I think he probably puts really good calves on the ground. He is sort of old school masculinity that we are losing. I would try to get Sam to get semen from him, but I think I am hearing it is impossible now?

I have a cow with an interesting epd profile. I am looking for suggestions on which bull to breed her too. She has a very strong top line, and beautiful udders. Her WW ratio was 115 and 123 YW. I am trying to keep the power , feet, HP and CEM. AAA# 20130890 . Thanks
Need to see her ped . u what to keep what u got and not add anything bad so not just any bull with the epds the same means nothing u can change epds from ranch to ranch.

Latest posts