The Devils swimming pool

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan, I never said I liked the guy, or speedos, and I certainly don't want him to turn over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout you mens do a "Men of Cattle Today" calendar? Who wants to be Mr. January?

Lammie":m1bfii3v said:
Who wants to be Mr. January?

That is going to be internet cowboy nerd competition. Somebody is going to be stuck with a bunch of calendars that won't sell.

Lammie":1v0ida0k said:
Alan, I never said I liked the guy, or speedos, and I certainly don't want him to turn over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout you mens do a "Men of Cattle Today" calendar? Who wants to be Mr. January?

Dang Lammie, how quickly you forget. I posted a picture of me and my gang. What else could you need? :cboy:

youngchip.jpg

flaboy":3d8rzm2b said:
Lammie":3d8rzm2b said:

Dang Lammie, how quickly you forget. I posted a picture of me and my gang. What else could you need? :cboy:

youngchip.jpg

Fla, are you the one with them purty long hairs??? Several quotes from Deliverance come to mind here... :shock:

Lammie":1s0x5roe said:
flaboy":1s0x5roe said:
Fla, are you the one with them purty long hairs??? Several quotes from Deliverance come to mind here... :shock:

I haven't decided which one I am yet. :lol2: :lol2: That and I am not too good and judging mens looks. You will have to consult with Crowder on that. :shock:

flaboy":8xljozw6 said:
Lammie":8xljozw6 said:
flaboy":8xljozw6 said:

I haven't decided which one I am yet. :lol2: :lol2: That and I am not too good and judging mens looks. You will have to consult with Crowder on that. :shock:
Like I'd be able to judge. Jeeesh. I'm a Lesbian. I really like Wimmens.

flaboy":27lufpmh said:
Lammie":27lufpmh said:
flaboy":27lufpmh said:

They all look gay to me, Fla.

Guess my post back on page one changed the perception of this thread.

I just saw some old dude in a speedo and I thought, gross.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a speedo, and I could probably fill one out. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

bandit80":259dfbp1 said:
I wouldn't be caught dead in a speedo, and I could probably fill one out. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Bandit ~ advertising is not allowed on CT (to say nothing of false advertising) ;-)

angie":3lnlong1 said:
bandit80":3lnlong1 said:
Bandit ~ advertising is not allowed on CT (to say nothing of false advertising) ;-)

Ouch :shock:

Alan":tn3e1mbf said:
angie":tn3e1mbf said:
bandit80":tn3e1mbf said:

Ouch :shock:

Good one!!! Zing!

angie":t8a7f0al said:
bandit80":t8a7f0al said:

Ouch, good one.

I'm off the market anyway, the laughing heads were added because that is what my wife would say to that remark.

Lammie":5brjck6p said:

Alright, alright. I'll be a good sport about this. But here are the conditions:

1) We have to go some tropical place to do the photo shoot and no speedo for me.

2) Crowder, Caustic, and dun all go on the cover in a speedo. No negotiations on this requirement. It is an absolute must.

3) You have to price those calendars at $100 and then offer them 75% off. That way you and Angie and the rest of the ladies will feel like you saved money when you bought them. We just can't have wimmens feeling guilty about buying these things.

4) NONE of them get sold in California and I aint explaining that one in much detail. If you don't get it, you don't need to buy a calendar. These calendars are for wimmens only.

5) I get February since it is the shortest month.

Let me know if you get Caustic, Crowder and dun to agree to that cover thing. If so I will get my will and other things in order cause the boss lady is going to kill me over this one. Until you get a contractual agreement with them, I won't bother with it.

backhoeboogie":6g236qzk said:
Lammie":6g236qzk said:

2) Crowder, Caustic, and dun all go on the cover in a speedo. No negotiations on this requirement. It is an absolute must.

If the ladies consider "leathery" to be attractive, this might work.

backhoeboogie":6g236qzk said:

I just spit coca-cola on the screen, through my nose.

backhoeboogie":1yrr5z2j said:
1) We have to go some tropical place to do the photo shoot and no speedo for me.
No speedo for you?!
Geeze BHB ~ You are proud!! :cowboy:
At least the others get to wear something.

3) You have to price those calendars at $100 and then offer them 75% off. That way you and Angie and the rest of the ladies will feel like you saved money when you bought them. We just can't have wimmens feeling guilty about buying these things.
No guilt here ~ got the check made out :nod:

john250":1nosmp7j said:
If the ladies consider "leathery" to be attractive, this might work.

Caustic is going to be "hip" now. You know good and well that old codger aint in to body piercing. Lammie and Angie are about to put a nose ring in him to get this thing done.

john250":29r3g82m said:
backhoeboogie":29r3g82m said:

I just spit coca-cola on the screen, through my nose.

Freshly poured coffee, here! :lol2:

Alice

Heck ladies I can beat that.

I am trying to type and wipe my lunch off of my keyboard.....

just the thought of ....

scuse me had to wipe some more off.....

more photos like what started this......

scuse me agin, :frowns: should be empty by now.......

is enough to make a feller sick.... :frowns: :cry2:

Lammie":3ioei3qp said:
MistyMorning":3ioei3qp said:
So what's this all about John? Maybe you should go ahead and post a pic! :D
john250":3ioei3qp said:
I am a "hot" old man,

Yeah, john. Post us a pic! Inquiring minds want to know. :D :idea: You might be CT's " Hot Old Guy. " Do spare us the speedo's though. 'Kay?

It seems there is a groundswell of desire. I promise to post a pic overnight, so get up early in the morning, girls. It would be faster, but it takes time to bring together my makeup artists and fashion consultants for a photo shoot. (First, I have to 'find" the camera and then I have to take a pic. Upload, etc.)
Be careful what you wish for, comes to mind here.

Latest posts